Monkey Business

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2013

4.3

Secretarial Services

I am a self employed housekeeper/cleaner and organizer. I have a great knowledge of local plants and landscaping, as I used to be a landscaper here, but now I just use that knowledge for basic flower bed upkeep if needed. I am happy to do construction cleanups and office cleanups, but I'm neither bonded, nor insured. I am happy to work with hoarders, and do have about 7 years experience doing so. I prefer cash at the time of service, but will accept local checks....

Handy House Cleaning

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do typing projects such as manuscripts, reports, data entry and Excel. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net. Website is https://www.wolftranscription.com/

IRIS' CLEANING SERVICE

Iris's Cleaning Service is a family owned cleaning business; our goal is to allow your families to have more free time, leaving behind their worries about cleaning their house. You can trust that our employees have the experience needed in the cleaning field and that your family and your Personal belongings will be treated with respect, integrity, and honesty in every project we work on. We do not guarantee you a good work only for one day or just one week, instead we guarantee you a good work always. We have flexible schedules that can adapt to your work schedule and an open communication between costumer and workers.

06/11/2015

rosie S.

Category house cleaning

07/05/2013

Colleen B.

Excellent. Can't say enough good things about Carla. Excellent cleaning - best I've ever had, better than I do myself. she is prompt, very professional yet very personable. Willing to do any tasks.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Monkey Business

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2013

4.3

4449 Centerville Cir

Radford, VA 24141

All manner of cleaning, including windows I can reach with the ladders you provide. If you want specialty things done, such as steam cleaning the carpet, I'm happy to do it if you can provide me the necessary tools. I provide everything needed for a basic house cleaning, including a canister vacuum.

Repeatedly cleaning up after a homeowner's pets' messes. I don't mind once in a while, but I feel that that is the responsibility of the pet owner.