Pro-Seal

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2007

VA
Virginia: Contractors
04/30/2022

PO Box 213

Powhatan, VA 23139

When you need your driveway fixed, you want it done by a pro. That's why virginians turn to pro seal asphalt & concrete services. We offer all sorts of services to keep you grounded. We are dedicated to providing our customers with excellent service and reasonable rates, making maintenance a lot easier on the budget. So when you want quality asphalt from the bedrock up, give us a call! Award winning. Additional phone - (804) 837-5622. Additional web - www.asphaltpavingsealing.com....

driveway pavers (74)concrete driveways (6)concrete repair (5)cabinet makers (3)pressure washing (2)

11/06/2020

Excellant. Very professional. It had to be rescheduled due to a problem at the asphalt plant but they were proactive to let me know they were running behind and why. I rescheduled for the next morning and they were there early and completed the job quickly. I am very happy with my new driveway.

Description of Work
Remove some old asphalt on part of the driveway and add 2" of new asphalt to entire driveway/

Category custom cabinets,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

08/12/2020

Kevin and crew did a great job .. they sealed my driveway and filled some cracks and then shortly after an unexpected heavy downpour ruined the job, but Kevin came out the next am and reapplied the sealant ..

Description of Work
Asphalt Seal Coating and Crack Repair

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

11/20/2019

The job went amazing. They edged and sealed my driveway. It was complete when they said it would be and looks awesome. Could not be happier with the work preformed.

Description of Work
driveway sealing

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

11/20/2019

These guys are great! Had my driveway extended two separate times and the workers were always on time, polite, and knowledgeable. Plus, the driveway looks great! Would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Asphalt extension & Sealcoating

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

06/06/2018

Sealer was not done well. Did not realizee how bad it was u til I had it done by another company later on. Sealer was thin and slippery when wet. Most disappointing was the tar they left on my from porch and steps when they knocked on my door for payment.

Description of Work
Patched and sealed driveway

Cost $719.1

Work Completed On 10/20/2011

05/21/2018

Contacted them to give myself and neighbor an quote for repave/repair driveway. A rep came out and met with me and my neighbor and he seemed to be very knowledgeable. He said he would get Neva quote by Friday. Friday came and went; No Quote. I waited until the following week to give extra time and when I still had nit received the estimate, I emailed. Still no response. After several days I called...

Description of Work
Repair and repave an asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

10/30/2017

This is a follow-up to my previous post dated 9/25/2017 regarding this company. On October 2, 2017 a representative of the company called stating that they would come on October 4 to repair the area that was not properly graded. They came on that date and removed and replaced the asphalt that was causing rain water to be funneled into my garage. On October 20, they came and finished sealing around...

Description of Work
Fix previous problem

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

04/19/2017

They did an extremely good and professional job. They gave me several different levels to choose from, and while they were not the cheapest company, they made up for it in the quality of work performed. I will certainly use them again.

Description of Work
I needed my driveway Seal-coated with some cracks filled in.

Work Completed On 04/11/2017

03/06/2017

ProSeal was responsive arrived on time for the estimate was very professional and left me with a written estimate before they left. I was very impressed with every aspect of the interaction but there price was significantly higher. They did leave me with a price quote to seal my existing driveway and I plan on using them for that service which was competitive.

Description of Work
Driveway expansion

Work Completed On 02/03/2017

11/14/2016

No problems at all. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Driveway sealing (of a very long driveway) and repair of a small area.

Work Completed On 08/11/2016

Commercial and residential asphalt paving, commercial and residential asphalt repairs , commercial and residential seal coating, commercial and residential crack sealing, commercial and residential asphalt repairs, commercial asphalt milling, and pavement striping and pavement markings.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal