Handyman Today Llc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2006

4.4

Handyman Today, LLC has been a well respected handyman in the Richmond, VA area since its inception. Specializing in Small to Medium Size Home Repairs & Improvements. I believe in honesty, open communication, reliability, customer service, timeliness and managing every project I undertake in a cost effective way so that I can complete every job on time and on budget. I provide handyman services in both the public and private sectors in the Richmond, VA area, and I handle simple home improvement projects to small commercial repairs. My biggest asset is my dedicated, hardworking, safety conscious subcontractors. Anyone that walks on any of my work sites exhibits the height of professionalism at all times. I may not be the most well-known handyman in Richmond, VA or the most expensive handyman in the Richmond, VA area, but I am simply the most honest, most customer oriented handyman you will find anywhere. If you have any type of construction project, I'll consult with you, find your unique needs, and see if I can devise a solution to fit your desires and your budget. 3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply....

Window Depot USA of Richmond, Charlottesville & Fredericksburg

Window Depot is not your typical window replacement company! We pride ourselves on offering the greatest selection of replacement windows, vinyl siding, entry doors, patio doors, and options available in our markets - including vinyl, composite, and wood - from several manufacturers. Whether you are looking for economy, premium, or anything in between, we can help. We provide honest, unbiased education and advice to help you choose the products that will work best for you and your family. We are proud to offer Vinyl, Composite and Wood windows with more standard features, Triple Pane at Dual Pane prices, a Lifetime Warranty, and an honest and ethical approach to doing business. From your initial contact with our company through the successful completion of your project and beyond, our goal is to provide you with the very best home improvement experience possible. We are committed to building and maintaining positive, long-term relationships. We have built our name and reputation on providing honest advice, quality products, professional installation, and exceptional service. If you are not satisfied, we are not satisfied. Instead of a transactional sales process, we believe in providing a two-way educational opportunity. Our consultations begin with questions to better understand your needs and objectives. Then we educate you on the various products and services available that will meet your needs. And finally, we help you select the most appropriate product(s) for your home and budget. The last thing you need is high-pressure sales tactics, gimmicks, or intimidation to coerce you into buying something that you don’t need, or at a time when you are not ready. Our partnership with one of the nation’s largest home improvement networks provides us with significant buying power, allowing us to pass along tremendous savings to our customers without sacrificing quality. And we back it up with the service and craftsmanship of a locally owned and operated business.

Williamsburg Windows and Doors

Williamsburg Windows & Doors is a full service window and door replacement company. Family Owned & Operated since 1991. Our mission is to help you beautify and improve your home by providing a great name-brand product and superior installation job at a fair price. We pride ourselves on providing you with outstanding customer service.

Richmond Window Corporation

Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are not only built for beauty, they're built for performance, too. Made from Renewal by Andersen's exclusive Fibrex material, this breakthrough composite combines the strength & stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl replacement windows. We are a company that handles everything from start to finish & we offer one of the best limited warranties which even covers installation. We've installed over 2 million windows in more than 300,000 homes - we're the experts you can trust. What to expect from your free In-Home Consultation: Renewal by Andersen custom-builds all replacement windows and replacement doors according to your home's exact needs. In order to provide accurate window and door pricing, a design consultant will meet with you in your home to discuss your replacement needs and provide you with pricing information. Specific-Time Appointments - We schedule window and door appointments at specific times, 6pm as an example, rather than a window of time such as 4pm - 8pm. No Pressure - We'll listen to your needs and present ideas to help improve the home you love. Custom Assessment - Every home is different. We will inspect your home's current window situation, identify any unique installation challenges and provide you with an accurate assessment and potential solutions. Options - Our replacement window and door specialists will provide you with both beautiful design options as well as efficient ways to make the most of your money. An Itemized Quote - During your consultation, we will provide you with an itemized quote that will allow you the opportunity to review your options and make the best decision for your home. No Obligation - Your free, in-home consultation is provided to you with no obligation.

08/29/2017

Mr. Lee was contracted to replace a portion of siding on my home that was damaged from a hailstorm. Finally, when we negotiated the price to do the work and he showed up at my home to do the vinyl siding installation he informed me that he did not quote the job correctly. He did not see all of the damage even though he was shown specifically the area that was damaged. I agreed to the new price thi...

Description of Work
Vinyl siding repair

Category handyman service,remodeling,siding

08/17/2017

Mr Lee did a great job. The work was done in an efficient manner. The work area as well as the surrounding areas were cleaned up the the end of the job. Mr. Lee arrives on time and his work is very professional.

Description of Work
I had the base of a garden window replaced. I also had the motor of a bathroom exhaust fan replaced.

Category handyman service

06/29/2015

The provider initially had a fair quote on replacing 89 pieced of bad siding on the house as well as painting it. He did an excellent job on replacing the siding. I wanted to do the painting but he had insisted on doing the painting as part of the job. Well, he only put one coat of paint on wood that had not been previously painted when it really required three coats to look right. We argued over ...

Description of Work
Replaced 89 pieces of siding and painted same. Replaced a number of pieces of damaged wood framing around the siding. Replaced broken sink in one bathroom as well as sink hardware. Replaced the sheet rock over the tube in one bathroom. Replaced the vent fan in one bathroom.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,house painters

06/27/2014

Handyman Today was good. He's been out here several times to do random things, like painting the inside of our house and moving a washer and dryer from upstairs to our downstairs garage. They did a really good job on all the jobs we had them out there for. We've had good experiences with them. They have the best pricing.

Description of Work
They put some shingles on and did some outside repairs.

Category handyman service,roofing,interior painters

01/27/2014

it went well. everything work out great

Description of Work
roof repair

Category handyman service

Small Renovations, Decks, Kitchens, Bathroom Renovations, Flooring, Painting

Hvac, Major Plumbing, & Electrical.

Ask For Details