Care Professional Tree Service

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2006

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1890 Fairoaks Rd.

Powhatan, VA 23139

C.A.R.E. Professional Tree Service is a full service tree company that provides quality service for both residential and commercial clients serving the Western Richmond, Virginia area. Our company is suited to handling trees and work in confined areas, as well as being able to tackle the range of work from small scale jobs like light trimming to large scale projects like lot clearing. Our fully insured expert crews are dedicated to working on solutions which meet our customers needs and satisfaction....

tree service (67)lawn care (7)

02/20/2021

I spoke with the owner on a Saturday who said he would be in my area the following Monday. He never came or called me on Monday. I called and left a message on Tuesday. I got an email saying they were too busy. Next!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed estimate to trim trees abd bushes and remove one tree

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2021

12/17/2020

A quote was provided quickly and was reasonable. They were careful about not showing up to do the work when the ground was too wet. Once here, they took care to minimize the impact on the yard and adjacent shrubs. Overall, CARE did a fine job - safely cut the trees, cleaned up well, and were courteous / professional throughout.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked Chad to fell three trees close to my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2020

05/27/2020

I had Care Pro Tree Service take down a couple of trees & trim another one, as well as cut up & take away a large branch that feel during a storm. It went great! Everyone was courteous & very professional. I couldn’t say anything negative about the experience. They were affordable & not over-priced. I would definitely use them again & highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees taken down hauled away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

04/13/2020

We hired C.A.R.E. To remove a total of 4 trees. Three trees on my our property and one tree on my neighbors, who live in Northern Virginia. Chad with CARE gave a Very detailed & thorough estimate for myself & the owner of the property beside me. The renters of the property beside me were notified of the trees being removed ahead of time so they could move vehicles if necessary. The crew was very p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

04/11/2020

This organization came out to remove two trees from the neighbor's house according to the male occupant. When they arrived to remove the trees it had been raining the previous night causing the ground to be quite soft, but this company still decided that it would be a good idea to use their field tractor to remove the debris from our side of the area. The neighbors only had a very small area where...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Neighbor removed trees-they illegally removed ours as well

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

The work that was performed at [Member Information Removed] was approved by the Landlord. The people that are RENTING [Member Information Removed] (the Sticklers) were notified. Mr. [Member Name Removed] was contacted by both the Landlord and the neighbor to go over the scope of work. To make this clear, the work was APPROVED by the Landlord. The Sticklers, the people who are renting the house, re...

01/21/2020

I would highly recommend their service. They were professional and the pricing was good. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

11/04/2019

It went very well. Chad was very courteous, responsive and professional. I am pleased with the work,; very well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

08/01/2019

Workers very professional, and completed the job in a timely fashion. Cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up winter damaged trees as well as new construction site cleanup (dead or damaged trees).

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

01/25/2019

We were extremely pleased with the results of the team removing the trees and grinding the stumps into sawdust chips. The workers were on time, courteous, and did some extra cleanup work for us at no extra charge. We would very definitely have them come back in the Spring and do some additional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove three tall oak trees on front of property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

01/15/2019

Chad was excellent with great communications. The job took a long time to complete, but that was only because weather conditions and a soggy lawn wouldn't allow them to do it sooner. Chad kept me in the loop every step of the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2019

Tree removal, Trimming, Stump Grinding, Hazard Prevention, Storm Damage Clean Up, Thinning/Dead Wood, Removal, House Clearance, Large Scale Removals for Additions and Pools

Check, Visa, MasterCard