BEAVER TREE LAWN SERVICE INC

With Angi since July 2006

We specialize in pressure washing services for exteriors of homes/businesses, driveways, walkways, patios, decks, fences, gutters, roofs, cars, truck trailers, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept Cash App, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services, gutter cleaning, lawn and yard work, mulch spreading, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/02/2015

Beaver tree messed up my lawn so bad the home owners association sent me a letter to improve my yard. The work gave my lawn bare spots.

Description of Work
They where responsible for lawn my treatments.

Category lawn treatment

10/20/2011

They did an okay job with the cutting down of trees and charged $2500 for that. I used them after that to fertilize my trees, and I let them do it for a year, but I did not renew it after that. My concern was that they would charge me $400 every time they would fertilize the trees, and they were in the yard for half an hour at most to do all the work; I thought it was kind of high. I would not use...

Description of Work
I used Beaver Tree Lawn Service Inc to cut down trees for me and also for tree fertilization.

10/07/2011

I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Beaver Tree Lawn Service did a lot of tree trimming.

08/22/2006

You bet I would hire them again. They're the finest and best in their line of work. I think they were the only company that still climbs trees the old fashion way. I enjoyed just watching them work because they didn't make me nervous at all. There were numerous things they could have hit but they did not damage anything. I was more than pleased with the results.

Description of Work
They cut down 22 gum trees all around my home, stump removal was included.

08/07/2006

They were a very reliable service and they did other non-related tasks if you requested it. They always finished their initial job first without any complaints. They made my yard look great and we have not had any problems with them.

Description of Work
They occasionally mow our lawn; they also sprayed fertilizer one time.

Category lawn treatment

PRUNING. CABLING. MULCHING. SODDING. LIGHTING. WEED CONTROL. INSECT & DISEASE CONTROL. CORE AERATION. SEEDING. LAWN CARE. TREE/SHRUB CARE. LANDSCAPING. TREE WORK.