AJ Pitman Construction

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2012

Owned by Andrew J. Pitman. We are a fully licensed and insured Class A building contractor servicing Greater Richmond since 2006. Joe has over 25 years of construction experience in the residential and rural building. He personally oversees every job....

Nome

Nome

N/A

Gold Standard Maintenance

Hi my name is Nate! I've been working in construction, repair and maintenance for over 5 years and I love what I do. I want to help you get your home or office all fixed up and shining like a new penny. I power wash, build/repair decks, replace windows, minor sidewall/roof repairs, appliance replacement, dump runs, form pouring, painting and furniture assembly/refurbishing. I'm happy to do it all and my attention to detail will show in every project. My low prices and service with a smile will make the project a great experience for both of us and will leave you happy and searching for the next job I can help with.

Angle's Construction

We can take care of all of your handyman needs.

02/11/2015

Category garage builders

[MEMBER], I would like to know what work you are unhappy with as A.J. Pitman Construction has never done any work for you. In fact, the date that you claim the work was completed, our crew was working on a kitchen remodel, in Midlothian. We will be contacting Angie's List to request this bogus review be removed.

08/18/2014

Description of Work
They did a remodel of our washroom and hung cab's and put down tile floor and molding. They also installed sink and plumbing. They were great.

Category remodeling,garage builders

02/28/2014

Joe Pitman and his crew were absolutely phenomenal in building my shop building! They provided a professional estimate, clear terms and very competitive price. Once they started work (in the midst of a very cold and difficult winter in this area!) they really worked very hard, were very punctual, and with excellent craftsmanship in everything they did. Joe was always attentive to details and went ...

Description of Work
Framing, roofing and siding a new 14' x 22' shop building in my backyard.

Category garage builders

01/18/2014

It started raining during the rebuilding on the brick steps and he had to erect a temporary structure to keep the rain off, plus set up heaters to dry the masonry work. Joe can work on any project that is needed: electrical, plumbing, masonry, wood work or historical restorations. He is truly professional and competent.

Description of Work
Joe rebuilt a set of brick steps that were leaning dangerously and could cause a fall. He replaced a third story dusk to dawn light, repaired a light socket that had been open for 13 years all with a short period of time.

Category handyman service

07/02/2013

He is there when he says he will be and his price is reasonable. He's on time and finishes on time. He also pays attention to the details.

Description of Work
He's out all the time when I need something done.

Category siding,garage builders,home builders

Home Builders, Handyman Services, & Repairs – Decks, Porches, Interior & Exterior Trim Work, Remodeling & Additions, Doors, Windows, Siding, Garages, Sheds, In-Law Suits, Barns, Pole Structures, Fencing & Arbors.