Bernard's Safe & Lock

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2012

Full service locksmith...

DirectSat Communication Comp

Who are we? Disciplined craftsmen, highly trained and skilled to offer our clients superb Home Improvement knowledge, design and Services. How do we excel? Plumbing, Electrical, Drywall, Painting, Roofing, Pressure washing, Flooring, Lock Smith, Satellite and cable TV installations, Furniture assembly, Wall hanging mountings (mirrors, cabinets, TV's, shelves, picture frames) Why? Woven within our DNA ... Professionalism, Integrity, Accountability and most of all, our Clients Satisfaction is always Guarantee. We ARE Direct. We aim to Satisfied. We Communicate. We always Complete. We ARE Direct Sat Communication Comp.

Full Cycle Cleaning LLC

In May 2021 I left my job as a Service Manager/ Maintenance Technician at an 800+ property and started my own business. While working there I was exposed to the world of carpet cleaning, pressure washing, move-out cleans, turns, and numerous maintenance tasks. I also retired from the US Army after 21 years. I have a keen eye for detail and I always go above and beyond to achieve the best results. Full Cycle is…… Carpet Cleaning/Pressure Washing/Move Out Cleans/ Home Maintenance.

Stop & Pop Home Improvements

04/04/2014

he showed up on time and preceded to change out both the door and deadbolt lock and i asked him to do my gas cap lock with my car key , which he did with no issues , he worked for about an hour straight and was done quickly and effectively. he let me test the keys and he did a great job , highly recommended

Description of Work
Changed the door locks on front door and keyed my gas cap

01/08/2014

Bernard's Safe & Lock was very timely and professional. I called them to schedule an appointment to re-key the locks on my house and the owner told me that he had a locksmith in the area who could be at my house in an hour. They showed up 50 minutes later and were able to re-key five locks in 40 minutes. The price was $70 to come to the house and $15 for each lock. The locksmith was polite and professional and accepted the Angie's List coupon no problem. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Re-keyed five locks

Category locksmith

Thank you, it was our pleasure to be of service!

12/05/2013

It was great! The technician was very communicative and respectful of my time. He called a couple times to update me on his arrival time.

Description of Work
Installed a deadbolt and re-keyed three others

Category locksmith

Thank you! I am glad we could work out all the details and get everything handled in a timely manner. Thank you for your business!

11/09/2013

He was the nicest man, very professional and honest. The price was even lower than what I was quoted and he was honest about that. He could have just charged me what was quoted but he was upfront and honest, I really respect that. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Re-keyed my locks.

Category locksmith

Thank you! Happy we could be of service!

09/26/2013

Called them yesterday, and he scheduled to come this afternoon, He came on time, did the job promptly, and the cost came out even less than he quoted. I was amazed by the quick service, and the extremely reasonable price. I live out of state and the job was on a property I rent out, so to get such fast and efficient service, coordinating directly with the tenant, when I am so far away, was amazing, and I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Re-keyed two deadlocks, and fixed misaligned striker plate on one.

Category locksmith

Thank you for allowing us to be of service! It was our pleasure! And thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

09/24/2013

We had a couple of break-ins in my neighborhood, and I was able to get same-day service from Bernard's. As requested, they called me 20 minutes before arrival and were very professional and hard-working. They even realigned some of the bolts/hinges on my door at no additional cost. They also gave me a 15% Angie's list discount, so they beat their local competitors' prices. I would definitely recommend and hire them again! A++

Description of Work
Replaced, re-keyed my deadbolt, realigned door hinges.

Category locksmith

Happy to be of service! Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review!

06/13/2013

They were on time, fast to respond and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Bernard's Safe & Lock did locks in my house.

Category locksmith

Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to being of service in the future.

03/31/2013

Prompt - same day. Finished quickly, cleaned up area. Very courteous, friendly.

Description of Work
Required defensive parts on 2 doors and put in a security plate for one door.

Category locksmith

(Member name removed)...Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and for taking the time to review us on Angie's List! It was our pleasure!

03/11/2013

I called a different company that was unable to do the service. They sent this company in their place and they did a wonderful job. I had no complaints whatsoever. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Our home had been broken into and they re-keyed our home and car.

Category locksmith

Thank you! It was a pleasure serving you.

Commercial, Residential, Safes, Lockouts, 24/7 Emergency Service, Master Key systems, Locks installed and repaired.

Automotive