Price Electrical Inc

Virginia: Contractors
05/31/2022

834 Poquoson Ave

Poquoson, VA 23662

Price Electrical Inc. has proudly served Poquoson and all of Hampton Roads since 2005. As a local family owned business, we take pride in providing superior quality electrical work at a fair price. We specialize in all facets of electrical work including commercial, residential, and repair work. No job is too big or too small. Give us a call today to discuss your electrical needs!...

electrician (71)lighting (17)ceiling fan installation (10)

04/13/2021

Don H.

Great! Hunter arrived on time, performed the job as discussed, and did all the cleanup. He did a great job labeling all the circuits in the new panel. I am pleased with the work and Hunter is clearly a skilled mechanic.

Description of Work
Fuse panel replacement.

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you again.

11/28/2020

Carol B.

In order to sell our 120 year-old home recently, we needed an electrician to remove the original knob and tube wiring and replace with up to code wiring. Hunter and his assistant worked about 20 hours over two days to complete the job in time for the closing. We were very impressed with their knowledge, work ethic and positive attitude considering the monumental task. Knowing we had a deadline, they worked very hard to complete it in time and did an excellent job! We were also pleased with the overall price for the amount of work that was done. We highly recommend Price Electrical for any of your electrical needs!

Description of Work
Rewiring of house

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

10/08/2020

David S.

We had what turned out to be a hidden tripped GFCI outlet. This knocked out roughly 10 of our other outlets. Called Price Electrical based on their excellent review. Initially they said it would be a two week wait but they managed to fit me in several hours after my call. Daniel came, was patient and thorough and fixed the problem. Having now located all 8 of my GFCI outlets, I'm now prepared to deal with this issue on my own should it happen again. He also fixed an outdoor electrical box and gave a proposal to wire a makeup mirror and a wall-hung TV. I give Daniel and Price Electrical an A all the way around.

Description of Work
Diagnose and repair electrical problem

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

08/28/2020

LISA W.

It was a great experience. Very knowledgeable and thorough. Good quality work.

Description of Work
Replace outdoor lights.

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

07/07/2020

Chris G.

Price was out within a couple of days to quote the job(was at the end of the week). Quote came back after the weekend along with a potential start date. The scheduled day the technicians showed up on time and proceeded with the work after asking some confirmation questions about utilities since the miss utility marks were barely visible. The technicians did clean and neat work, wire runs are organized and final installed receptacles and switches were done very well. Technicians were polite and cleaned up behind their work. After completing the job the techs explained the function of the interlock for my generator plug, the new labeling of breakers at my house panel and showed me the labeling of the panel in my shed so I knew how everything was run. Great quality job done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Shed electrical and generator outlet

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

01/12/2020

Jaqueita W.

Timely, professional and customer friendly. This is my second time using Price Electrical and I will continue to use their services. I would reccomend.

Description of Work
Replaced breaker from 25 to 20

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you!

09/25/2019

John B.

Great! Very efficient. Communicated very well when unexpected issues (just structural, not their work) came up and adapted the plan to suit.

Description of Work
Convert fluorescent ceiling lights to recessed LED

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

04/25/2019

Christy H.

The best experience I have had from contractors in many years, and I have dealt with many. Travis and his assistant Hunter showed up with and excellent attitude, ready to work, and knew what they were doing. The work was charged by time and materials, and they knocked it out quickly. I rarely would have picked that option, but I could tell right away I was dealing with honest individuals. I was extremely impressed, not easy to do these days.

Description of Work
Multiple items from Home Inspection report were repaired.

Work Completed On 04/28/2019

01/18/2019

Bernard B.

I sent out the request for an estimate on the work and they quoted me a price that was extremely reasonable compared to the others I inquired about. Mr. Price came out and did the estimate and quoted the cost with the Angie's List discount and we scheduled it later after the quote was finalized. Will arrived early and was very professional and positive about the job. He installed the outlet very quickly and even answered questions about mounting on the studs. What was the most impressive is that after he cleaned up, it didn't even look like he was there. I really appreciated that. I highly HIGHLY recommend them for all your electrical needs and I will definitely be keeping them on my call list for future electrical jobs.

Description of Work
We needed a NEMA 14-50 Outlet installed in our garage.

Work Completed On 01/18/2019

11/24/2018

Dawn R.

Elridge and his assistant Mike arrived on time and were very efficient. The work was done correctly and accurately. The cost was reasonable for the work completed.

Description of Work
Remove old post light and install new post light by driveway; remove and install new outlet, remove two wall light sconces.

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

Generator InstallationCeiling Fans, Attic Fans, Bath Fans Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Undercabinet Lighting, Switches, Appliances, Wiring for hot tubs, fuse and breaker box replacement, meter base replacement, troubleshooting and repairs, audio visual wiring, cable and phone wiring, all pier wiring, real estate closing repairs, bucket truck service up to 55 feet, parking lot pole lights and building site lights

Ask for details.