Rehoboth Piano Services

Founded 2013 •

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Serving Central Virginia and the Tri-Cities area, I have tuned pianos of all sizes, brands, and styles since 2013 when I opened up Rehoboth Piano Services. My goal is to tune the piano so that it will sound its best and make repairs or regulate the piano so that it will work its best. I tune at VCU between semesters, thus making sure the pianos are ready to go for the students when they return for the upcoming semester. I also tune at Centre Hill Mansion in Petersburg, VA. Go to my website: www.rehobothpianoservices.com for more information. I am also on FaceBook....

Projects

Bechstein C Grand Piano

Bechstein C Grand Piano

piano tuning
 2020   23805

11/12/2020

The service was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She clean the piano.

11/03/2020

It was good. They were professional. They did a good job. They did precautions with the covid like wearing a mask.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tuned the piano.

10/30/2020

I have a grand piano which had not been tuned in quite awhile. Nancy was able to bring it back into tune and have it sounding better than it had in a long while. Being a keyboard player herself (piano and organ) she’s quite familiar with all types of pianos. I highly recommend her when you need your piano tuned. She’s highly proficient and professional. And she’s a lovely person!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano tuning

CATEGORY piano tuning

Piano tuning for all sizes and brands of pianos; Piano repairs; Piano regulating; Piano cleaning

Piano rebuilding; Major piano structural repairs; Historical tunings