Advance Contracting

Founded 2019 •

8011 River Rd

PETERSBURG, VA 23803

At Advance Contracting "We take the steps that others don't". We are a small, locally owned, turn key contracting business. We specialize in new concrete work, decorative concrete ,fence installation and tree removal services for residential and commercial customers. All of our work is completed by us directly so that we can make sure it meets our standards. We take pride in our work and the satisfaction of our customers. We have over 10 years in combined industry experience and we will take your project to the next level....

stamped concrete (3)concrete driveways (3)concrete repair (3)hardscaping (1)mudjacking (1)tree service (1)

09/07/2020

Never called

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio landscaping

CATEGORY mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

07/21/2020

Contractor did not respond to contact

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscaping, Driveway, Entryway

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,hardscaping,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

[Member Name Removed], I don’t understand how you can give an F rating if we haven’t quoted or completed any work for you.

05/28/2020

We are EXTREMELY PLEASED with our finished patio! Ben and his team made the vision I had in my head for a "modern patio aesthetic" come to life. I never knew I could love concrete so much! They worked very hard, went the extra mile and all with a smile and good sense of humor. The job from start to finish was professionally done and throughout the process they always made sure we were satisfied wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new patio concrete poured

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

Photo for Advance Contracting - 8011 River Rd, PETERSBURG, VA - 38599694

09/19/2019

They were superb, top notch and excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They extended a driveway and made a sidewalk.

CATEGORY concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

09/18/2019

They are great! The work was done on point and in a timely manner. The installed the anchor that came with the basketball goal for me. It was awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a 30x25 ft concrete slab for a basketball court in my backyard. They made sure it was exactly what I wanted.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

08/29/2019

Very positive experience for me working with the contractor. They did a great job of keeping me informed of project timelines and any delays due to weather. A bonus was that the contractor sent me photos each day of the progress being made so that I was able to visually confirm that the work was being performed to standard. Very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete patio slab with under-slab footings to support columns for a deck.

CATEGORY stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

Photo for Advance Contracting - 8011 River Rd, PETERSBURG, VA - 38079669

08/24/2019

Ben did an excellent job. He was easy to work with and an awesome person to communicate with. I've already referred him to two of my very close friends. Nothing but positive and high reviews from a very picky customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
27 x 27 x 4 concrete pad

CATEGORY concrete driveways,tree service,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

New concrete installation: driveways, patios, sidewalks, decorative stamped concrete, concrete slabs for garages,fence installation, tree removal. Residential and Commercial.

We do not offer concrete repair work.