C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2013

We offer QUALITY custom building at a fair price. Honest and reliable help that provides a service to you in a decent timeframe with great communication. We offer a wide variety of home improvement services. We take pride in our quality craftsmanship on each and every job....

Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are not only built for beauty, they're built for performance, too. Made from Renewal by Andersen's exclusive Fibrex material, this breakthrough composite combines the strength & stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl replacement windows. We are a company that handles everything from start to finish & we offer one of the best limited warranties which even covers installation. We've installed over 2 million windows in more than 300,000 homes - we're the experts you can trust. What to expect from your free In-Home Consultation: Renewal by Andersen custom-builds all replacement windows and replacement doors according to your home's exact needs. In order to provide accurate window and door pricing, a design consultant will meet with you in your home to discuss your replacement needs and provide you with pricing information. Specific-Time Appointments - We schedule window and door appointments at specific times, 6pm as an example, rather than a window of time such as 4pm - 8pm. No Pressure - We'll listen to your needs and present ideas to help improve the home you love. Custom Assessment - Every home is different. We will inspect your home's current window situation, identify any unique installation challenges and provide you with an accurate assessment and potential solutions. Options - Our replacement window and door specialists will provide you with both beautiful design options as well as efficient ways to make the most of your money. An Itemized Quote - During your consultation, we will provide you with an itemized quote that will allow you the opportunity to review your options and make the best decision for your home. No Obligation - Your free, in-home consultation is provided to you with no obligation.

Window world of fredericksburg is second generation locally family owned and operated by Raymond & Katie Duvall. Window world of fredericksburg, va your local leader in replacement windows throughout the virginia area, including fredericksburg, stafford, spotsylvania, and the surround areas. We sell and install a huge selection of customizable replacement windows, siding, doors & more. Our windows are also available in low-e energy efficient ratings, which will save you money on short-term and long-term energy bills!

Window Depot is not your typical window replacement company! We pride ourselves on offering the greatest selection of replacement windows, vinyl siding, entry doors, patio doors, and options available in our markets - including vinyl, composite, and wood - from several manufacturers. Whether you are looking for economy, premium, or anything in between, we can help. We provide honest, unbiased education and advice to help you choose the products that will work best for you and your family. We are proud to offer Vinyl, Composite and Wood windows with more standard features, Triple Pane at Dual Pane prices, a Lifetime Warranty, and an honest and ethical approach to doing business. From your initial contact with our company through the successful completion of your project and beyond, our goal is to provide you with the very best home improvement experience possible. We are committed to building and maintaining positive, long-term relationships. We have built our name and reputation on providing honest advice, quality products, professional installation, and exceptional service. If you are not satisfied, we are not satisfied. Instead of a transactional sales process, we believe in providing a two-way educational opportunity. Our consultations begin with questions to better understand your needs and objectives. Then we educate you on the various products and services available that will meet your needs. And finally, we help you select the most appropriate product(s) for your home and budget. The last thing you need is high-pressure sales tactics, gimmicks, or intimidation to coerce you into buying something that you don’t need, or at a time when you are not ready. Our partnership with one of the nation’s largest home improvement networks provides us with significant buying power, allowing us to pass along tremendous savings to our customers without sacrificing quality. And we back it up with the service and craftsmanship of a locally owned and operated business.

10/30/2019

I called and spoke to Ray on October 11th and briefly described the work I want completed. He asked me to send him an email. I sent the email the same day we spoke. Today is October 30th and he has not responded to my email.

Description of Work
Frame, and drywall 2 basement rooms

Category picture framing,garage builders

07/20/2017

Great. They actually showed up a little early and got the work done faster than I would have expected. Ray listened to what I wanted as far as design went and was very flexible when it came to using materials I already had to save some money. He did a great job. Very happy with the work.

Description of Work
I hired them to build a 12x20 garage.

06/24/2017

It was very discouraging to try to interact with the company's representative. After I received email telling me that the company does not perform electrical work, I asked them to proceed: Company, June 8: Thank you again. I can easily price this our (sic) for you however, we do not do electrical or painting. Please let me know if you would like for me to proceed? Me, June 8: Yes, please proceed. ...

Description of Work
In May, I asked repeatedly for a quote for work, after receiving assurances that the work could be done sometime in July, on the following: Frame in a room by adding two partitions (floor to ceiling), approximately 8x10' in NE corner of garage (picture attached), using pressure treated 2x4' plate against concrete floor, 2x4' wall framing (16" OC) . Insulate new walls with R-13 batt insulation. Hang and finish 1/2" sheet rock on both sides of two new walls. Install one 32" prehung exterior fiberglass entry door on short wall and trim out both sides. Install sheet vinyl on floor in new room with rubber transition strip at doorway. Install 10' long preformed Formica counter, braced as appropriate.

Category contractors,picture framing,garage builders

I appreciate your feedback. Sometimes things just don't go as we all need them to. Sorry we were not able to do your job as you needed us too. I think I fully explained in the last email the details of this whole transaction. Hopefully someone can provide the services you need with this. Thank you again for your patience. We would never start a job we could not give you 100% satisfaction on. Seems...

08/23/2015

Perfect, was placed right where I wanted.

Description of Work
Built custom in back yard.

04/12/2015

No complaints. They put the shed up in less than 2 days. Looks great and I have already started to fill it up. Got a quote for some basement framing work seems fair but I need to get other quotes to be sure.

Category garage builders

Framing company with 18 years experience in the field. We specialize in home improvements such as replacement windows, all remodeling and so much more! We also specialize in framing, decks, and outdoor buildings. We are able to customize and build single family homes, sheds, barns and garages. Quality framing at a great price.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal