Blounts Home Improvements

Virginia: Contractors
07/31/2021

3030 Partlow Rd

Partlow, VA 22534

*Class A Certified* - Able to work on any project or job. I have been in the home improvements business for 25+ years. I enjoy it very much. I specialize in General Contracting and Custom Home Building, General Remodeling, Basements/Additions/Garages, Decks/Docks/Boat Houses/Porches, Siding, Roofing, Replacement Windows/Doors and can handle any of your home improvements needs. Interior and exterior painting, simple repairs, shutters and gutters, remodeling bathrooms, and concrete just to name a few other specialties that we're also experienced in. I get my work done quick and correct. I am a perfectionist, and take pride in my work. I want the homeowner to be as satisfied with the work as I am upon completion. Along with Blount Home Improvements, I have another business also. David Blount Custom Builders specializes in New Homes, New Additions, New Docks/Decks and much more. I enjoy making visions come together. I have a very creative mind and live for the challenge. Please email dblount@rocketmail.com...

siding companies (5)roofing (5)decks & porches (5)basement remodeling (4)garage building (3)patio enclosures (2)door installation (2)interior painting (2)home remodeling (2)woodworking (2)window replacement (2)Patios (1)

12/18/2020

Excellent! David & Brian did a very professional job, including wrapping new woodwork & matching color roofing to current roof. This is his 3rd project at my house.

Description of Work
A-frame was installed over front door

Category roofing,siding,woodworking

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

11/02/2020

Contractor was supposed to measure and give me a price and we set up a time. Never saw or heard from him again.

Description of Work
Repair of deck.

Category decks,garage builders

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

10/07/2020

Excellent! David is very professional, had great rates & cleaned everything up. I would hire him again & highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Build new deck; remove & replace roof on run-in shed

Category decks,garage builders

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

04/04/2016

Responsive for estimate and repair.

Description of Work
Temporary repair for leaking roof. Suggestions on permanent fix.

Category remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 03/03/2016

11/24/2015

Cost from them too high.

Description of Work
Gave us this estimate for the installation of a extra bathroom.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/25/2015

09/21/2015

Blount's did an amazing job! Very professional. Excellent craftsman/men with knowledge of what to be done and how to's. The office manager Ron, and owner/contractor, Dave, came out to the house several times prior to work starting in order to answer any questions we had. While work was being completed and changes needed to be made for a variety of reasons, they were very eager to make every thing ...

Description of Work
Blounts added a screened/glass porch to our house.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 05/01/2015

10/28/2014

Went very well. Very prompt and professional. Willing to listen to what I wanted and offered suggestions that, in the end, would improve the quality of the project. I requested a quote to finish basement. His pricing was a little higher and I decided to use a different contractor.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate.

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 09/01/2014

02/23/2014

We are 70% through our remodel project on our lake home and couldn't be happier. David and team have been excellent to work with and professional from the very beginning. The quality of workmanship is unsurpassed, and I highly recommend their services. Will update this review when everything is finished, which won't be long, as they are moving along quickly!

Description of Work
Home Remodeling Project: New Garage, New Deck, Screened Porch, Patio, & Finish Basement.

Category decks,remodeling,garage builders,basement remodeling,patios

Work Completed On 02/01/2014

07/15/2013

This was second time the same siding had come off in a storm. Wouldn't have used the previous repair guy even if I could remember who I used. Found Blount's ad in the local paper. I considered this a low risk small job so I didn't shop around. Plus -so many houses had damage from the storms the contractors who local contractors who specialize in roofing and siding probably wouldn't have come out t...

Description of Work
Fixed vinyl siding that had come off in a storm.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 06/15/2009

07/01/2013

So far, pretty good, I haven’t had the work done yet but I am choosing him to have the work done and he should be getting to it by next week. He got the quotes back to me very quickly. I changed some options and requested a re-quote and then he re-quoted. His final quote was $32000. He had a much more personable touch when he came over and talked to me. He understood what I wanted pretty well. It ...

Description of Work
I got a quote from Blount’s Home Improvements on basement renovation. They quoted a bathroom, an exterior sunroom and a main living room area with a fireplace insert.

Category remodeling,fireplaces,home remodeling,sunrooms,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 05/31/2013

General contracting & custom home building, general remodeling, basements, additions, garages, decks, docks, boat houses, porches, siding, roofing, replacement windows & doors.