Contracting Services, Inc.

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2012

Contracting Services, Inc. is a licensed and fully insured General Contractor with a Virgina Class A Builder License....

SLW CONSTRUCTION

SLW Construction is a local building contractor that specializes in renovations and remodeling for the past 32 years. We do whole house renovations, room additions, kitchens and bathrooms, basements, replacement windows, roofing and siding, garages, and polebarns. Call for your free estimate today.

Offers by SLW CONSTRUCTION on Angi
Bradley Builders LLC

If you can dream it, we can build it! Give us a call today for a free quote!

Gold Standard Maintenance

Hi my name is Nate! I've been working in construction, repair and maintenance for over 5 years and I love what I do. I want to help you get your home or office all fixed up and shining like a new penny. I power wash, build/repair decks, replace windows, minor sidewall/roof repairs, appliance replacement, dump runs, form pouring, painting and furniture assembly/refurbishing. I'm happy to do it all and my attention to detail will show in every project. My low prices and service with a smile will make the project a great experience for both of us and will leave you happy and searching for the next job I can help with.

09/21/2014

Kevin is a dream contractor! He is professional, detailed, punctual, and really listens to the client. He went above and beyond, as at the time of the work being done I had elderly parents living on the first floor of the home and he was incredibly considerate of their comfort with workers in and out of the house. He kept in touch with me throughout the project and completely met all of my request...

Description of Work
Completely finished an 1100 square foot basement into 4 separate living spaces, and a large full bath, all plumbing and electric, brand new furnace and heat pump for that space; plus installed 3 new handicapped height toilets in other bathrooms in the home

Category remodeling,home builders

06/21/2012

Kevin is simply the best. He is an "On Site" contractor, doing much himself and subbing only to highly skilled tradesman. Kevin doesn't cut corners. He knows his business and case about the customer's need. He let us customize many things.

Description of Work
Kevin built our home and then finished our basement two years later. From 2006 until 2008. Paid $600,000.00 + $40,000.00.

Category home builders

Contracting Services, Inc. serves as a one stop center for building and remodeling needs. As a general contractor, I have a dedicated and experienced group of contractors that I use on every job. No matter what the job, the service is the same...my personal management of the project from start to finish. My goal is to help owners and buyers make decisions providing for a finished project that we both can be proud of and that they will enjoy for years to come.

Project Financing.