Rent A Husband

With Angi since September 2009

4.3

Donna's Painting

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs and satisfaction are the most important goals to meet after completion of each project. Our entire team is committed to meet those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Owner: J. Miguel Ore, with over 20 years of experience as a painter. Donna's Painting, LLC. was established with a vision to offer exceptional painting services. I believe in offering professional thoroughness, efficiency, reliability, promptness, and courteousness service will help my company grow. I am always looking to establishing long term relationships with my clients. My staff understand that customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you’re not completely satisfied we will make things right for you! We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

Offers by Donna's Painting on Angi
Five Star Painting of Loudoun

Five Star Painting in Loudoun is locally owned and operated by Tina and Stuart Nokes. We strive to provide our customers with five star quality service, at an affordable price. We promise Cleanliness, On Time Completion, On Budget Estimates, Color Expertise and Locally Owned services. We welcome residential and commercial projects. We respond promptly to your request and are here to help you with your home improvement projects from deck refinishing to painting your walls. Call today for a free estimate.

Manor Works Painting

We are open for business during Covid-19. We are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and our teams. We are practicing social distancing and wearing masks and sanitizing areas. Exterior estimates can be done with out contact. Founded in 1998, Manor Works specializes in serving the needs of residential homeowners. Having completed over 10,000 painting projects since our inception, we have built systems and processes to ensure our projects are of consistently high quality, and just as importantly, they run smoothly. Part of this is by not employing day laborers or subcontractors. All of our painters and carpenters are full-time, year round employees. Our stable and highly trained workforce allows us to control quality. When paired with our other benefits like the longest Warranties available, highly detailed proposals, online scheduling systems, and more Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. Phone numbers (703) 339-6800. Additional e-mail - VictorT@manorworks.com . Award winning. Additional DBA - Mark Osborne Enterprises.

Offers by Manor Works Painting on Angi

09/29/2013

Winthrop M.

wondering why this shows up in my account.

Description of Work
Creepy. Never used this service.

Category handyman service

09/04/2009

Christy R.

They do a very good job. They are very prompt. I use their services regularly. They are amazing people.

Description of Work
Rent a Husband is who I used for my handymen services. He has done painting and moving for me. Him and his mother work together and pack up, move, and unpack everything as well. They have oraganized my refrigerator, cleaned my house, put together and took apart furniture, moved it, organized my garage, etc.

Category handyman service