Ogburn Construction Inc

Virginia: Contractors
01/31/2024

2552 Turkey Creek Rd

Oilville, VA 23129

We are your premier concrete repair contractor! At Ogburn Construction, our team has over 30 years of experience providing top quality services at reasonable prices. Your satisfaction is our top priority – you can expect friendly, personalized services every step of the way. You can depend on our experts to handle all your concrete repair needs smoothly. Ogburn Construction has been proudly serving Richmond, Petersburg, Henrico, and nearby areas throughout Virginia since 1988. As your premier concrete repair contractor, we are dedicated to completing your projects on time and within budget, no matter how large or small the job. Our tools, experience, and knowledge help us get the job done right the first time, every time. Call 1-804-405-3304 or contact us online to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation and service estimate!...

mudjacking (6)concrete driveways (4)concrete repair (2)garage building (13)roofing (2)patio enclosures (1)

09/29/2021

Robert B.

My garage floor slab had serious cracks in it and had dropped down significantly over the years. Ogburn construction was hired for the repair and I was impressed with their service. They communicated with me multiple times during the project and answered all of my questions. The attention to detail that the work crew showed to the repair work was impressive as was the final result. I highly recommend their services for concrete repair.

Description of Work
Garage slab repair

Category garage builders,mudjacking

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

Thank you for the five stars [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad we made the entire process relaxing and communicative.

07/25/2020

Pete H.

I'll admit I never heard of Ogburn Construction before I hired them. My wife and I "found" them at the Home Show last fall. To cut to the chase, Ogburn exceeded the very high expectations they set for themselves when they won the work from a much bigger higher profile company. From the initial sales meeting to the last day of work, the experience could not have been better. Our job was a big one which included providing structural support for the entire very long driveway, leveling several uneven driveway panels and finally power washing and sealing the driveway. Ogburn's price came in just under around the price quote of a very large well known company in town. The crew was punctual all 4 days, very professional, personable, and informative answering all of our questions along the way. Most impressive was the work ethic witnessed during 4 very hot days in July, two of which hit 100 degrees. Dave Ogburn, the owner of the family-owned business stopped in unexpectedly on day 2 to check in on the progress and to introduce himself and answer questions. His interest was genuine and his visit much appreciated. Son Taylor, who educated us about the project scope and services and about Ogburn the company, was our first dealing with the company. He was very impressive and the complete opposite of a pushy salesman and he was always available for questions before and after we hired them. Finally, the work quality of the finished product was absolutely perfect. My wife runs her own business and that was one of the factors that weighed into my decision to hire Ogburn over another extremely reputable and well known company in the Richmond area - a company I've used before for other projects with great satisfaction. It is rare to hire a contractor for a big job and not have any nits, no matter how small, to complain about during the course of the project. But this was that rare case. I give a 100% endorsement of Ogburn Construction to anyone in need of a driveway makeover.

Description of Work
Repair and restoration of driveway

Category concrete driveways,garage builders,mudjacking

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/21/2020

Mark L.

Very well. Very professional operation, great employees and great work.

Description of Work
Concrete pool deck leveling and repair

Category concrete repair,mudjacking

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

06/02/2020

Martha A.

Ogburn Construction did an excellent job on the repair. Their process is innovative and their work was very thorough. Their employees are the best! Great customer service and provided detailed information regarding the repair process. Finished result was beautiful! I will definitely hire them for future projects.

Description of Work
Repair of aggregate sidewalk

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

01/04/2020

Cecilia R.

It went very well better than expected. They were quick and cleaned up as they worked and when they were finished it looked as if they were never here. I stood right there and watched what they did and asked questioned as they went along and they answered all my questions and even explained the ones I did not understand. Although, I had already picked a color for the caulking I went and changed at the end and now I am not too happy with the color that turned out after it dried.

Description of Work
Leveling front entrance step of house.

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

Review for Ogburn Construction Inc - 2552 Turkey Creek Rd, Oilville, VA - 38314012

12/18/2019

Laura B.

Very easy communication to get a quote and schedule our repair. Staff was very professional and the final result looks great.

Description of Work
Sidewalk repair

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,garage builders,mudjacking

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

12/05/2019

MERYL B.

extremely well , totally professional

Description of Work
Repaired work done by previous company on my driveway.

Category concrete driveways,garage builders

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

10/24/2019

Richard T.

I was happy on what they have done. They were good and they were on time.

Description of Work
They did driveway repair.

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

10/19/2016

Joseph H.

Completely satisfied with the workers and the results. Ogburn Construction worked with me and built me the garage I wanted. When problems arose, as they always will in a construction project, they handled them promptly and fixed them the right way not the quick way. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Built my garage to my specifications, wants and needs. They were very responsive and gave me options to meet my expectations.

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

03/01/2015

Glenn L.

Ogburn Construction did a great job building our garage. We worked with Bryan Johnson and could not be happier with the service he and Ogburn's crews provided. As with any new construction job, there were a few snags along the way, but all of them were worked out in a timely manner. Building in the late fall means that there will most likely be some weather related delays, but Ogburn managed to keep close to the original schedule. I especially appreciate Bryan's attention to quality. There were a few of items I didn't notice during construction that he insisted be corrected by Ogburn's subcontractors, which they did promptly and correctly. In addition, he made a number of suggestions on the design and materials used that resulted in a much better end result. Everything looks good after three months, and I have no doubt we have a garage that is built to last.

Description of Work
Built our garage.

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 12/01/2014

Concrete slab lifting, leveling, and stabilization using our PolyLEVEL hydrophobic polyurethane foam injection. Cracked concrete repair, using our NexusPRO waterproof caulking. Complete concrete protection system using our SealantPRO waterproof lifetime application sealant.

We do not pour any new concrete or create any sort of new concrete structures. We also do not do any concrete patch work. We work only with repairing existing concrete. If you have questions, please feel free to ask!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing