Ogburn Construction Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2011

2552 Turkey Creek Rd

Oilville, VA 23129

We are your premier concrete repair contractor! At Ogburn Construction, our team has over 30 years of experience providing top quality services at reasonable prices. Your satisfaction is our top priority – you can expect friendly, personalized services every step of the way. You can depend on our

10/21/2022

Karen R.

The entire process from start to finish with Ogburn Construction was wonderful! Marcus came out to give us an estimate and spent alot of time showing us what needed to be done and options, Brian and Noah, who did the actual repairs worked super hard all day, repairing everything in our large driveway, 2 sidewalks and large patio, and Danielle helped with all questions on scheduling and financing. We could not be more pleased with the quality of workmanship and excellent service provided by all of the Ogburn employees!! Definitely highly recommend to anyone needing these services. 5+++

Description of Work
Large patio and driveway, plus 2 sidewalks were leveled and numerous cracks filled and repaired.

Category concrete repair, mudjacking

09/09/2022

Sir A M G.

Ogburn was prompt to contact me and set up an appt for a quote. they were flexible to meet my dynamic work schedule. Taylor was very thorough with the details of their products and services. he first listened to my concerns and raised some concerns of his own that needed attention. it was clear Ogburn was the company to go with even though i received a cheaper quote from another well-rated company. their products and approach appeared to be superior. when i made a change to the original quote, Taylor quickly sent over an addendum for review. on the day of the job, Justus was prompt. the weather was perfect for the job, but his equipment broke, so the job was delayed a couple days. it was an all-day affair, and Justus did it all: cracked concrete repair, removal of wooden joints and replacement with NexusPro sealant, PolyLevel injection to fill voids (no lifting was necessary), and topical concrete protection with SealantPro. thanks for a great job, Ogburn!

Description of Work
glad we didn't wait!

09/29/2021

Robert B.

My garage floor slab had serious cracks in it and had dropped down significantly over the years. Ogburn construction was hired for the repair and I was impressed with their service. They communicated with me multiple times during the project and answered all of my questions. The attention to detail that the work crew showed to the repair work was impressive as was the final result. I highly recommend their services for concrete repair.

Description of Work
Garage slab repair

Category garage builders, mudjacking

Thank you for the five stars [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad we made the entire process relaxing and communicative.

07/25/2020

Pete H.

I'll admit I never heard of Ogburn Construction before I hired them. My wife and I "found" them at the Home Show last fall. To cut to the chase, Ogburn exceeded the very high expectations they set for themselves when they won the work from a much bigger higher profile company. From the initial sales meeting to the last day of work, the experience could not have been better. Our job was a big one which included providing structural support for the entire very long driveway, leveling several uneven driveway panels and finally power washing and sealing the driveway. Ogburn's price came in just under around the price quote of a very large well known company in town. The crew was punctual all 4 days, very professional, personable, and informative answering all of our questions along the way. Most impressive was the work ethic witnessed during 4 very hot days in July, two of which hit 100 degrees. Dave Ogburn, the owner of the family-owned business stopped in unexpectedly on day 2 to check in on the progress and to introduce himself and answer questions. His interest was genuine and his visit much appreciated. Son Taylor, who educated us about the project scope and services and about Ogburn the company, was our first dealing with the company. He was very impressive and the complete opposite of a pushy salesman and he was always available for questions before and after we hired them. Finally, the work quality of the finished product was absolutely perfect. My wife runs her own business and that was one of the factors that weighed into my decision to hire Ogburn over another extremely reputable and well known company in the Richmond area - a company I've used before for other projects with great satisfaction. It is rare to hire a contractor for a big job and not have any nits, no matter how small, to complain about during the course of the project. But this was that rare case. I give a 100% endorsement of Ogburn Construction to anyone in need of a driveway makeover.

Description of Work
Repair and restoration of driveway

Category concrete driveways, garage builders, mudjacking

07/21/2020

Mark L.

Very well. Very professional operation, great employees and great work.

Description of Work
Concrete pool deck leveling and repair

Category concrete repair, mudjacking

06/02/2020

Martha A.

Ogburn Construction did an excellent job on the repair. Their process is innovative and their work was very thorough. Their employees are the best! Great customer service and provided detailed information regarding the repair process. Finished result was beautiful! I will definitely hire them for future projects.

Description of Work
Repair of aggregate sidewalk

01/04/2020

Cecilia R.

It went very well better than expected. They were quick and cleaned up as they worked and when they were finished it looked as if they were never here. I stood right there and watched what they did and asked questioned as they went along and they answered all my questions and even explained the ones I did not understand. Although, I had already picked a color for the caulking I went and changed at the end and now I am not too happy with the color that turned out after it dried.

Description of Work
Leveling front entrance step of house.

12/18/2019

Laura B.

Very easy communication to get a quote and schedule our repair. Staff was very professional and the final result looks great.

Description of Work
Sidewalk repair

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, garage builders, mudjacking

12/05/2019

MERYL B.

extremely well , totally professional

Description of Work
Repaired work done by previous company on my driveway.

Category concrete driveways, garage builders

10/24/2019

Richard T.

I was happy on what they have done. They were good and they were on time.

Description of Work
They did driveway repair.

Category concrete driveways

10/19/2016

Joseph H.

Completely satisfied with the workers and the results. Ogburn Construction worked with me and built me the garage I wanted. When problems arose, as they always will in a construction project, they handled them promptly and fixed them the right way not the quick way. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Built my garage to my specifications, wants and needs. They were very responsive and gave me options to meet my expectations.

05/18/2016

Kay A.

Description of Work
Built large workshop-garage & landscaped. Went very well. They were punctual, responsive to any questions, concerns, & did high quality work.

02/18/2016

James H.

Description of Work
They are building a garage for my motor home and boat.

02/05/2016

Robert H.

Please see comments above.

Description of Work
The provider never returned any of my phone calls. I even had his wife, who worked for my insurance agent, take several messages asking him to call and arrange an inspection to provide an estimate for a fairly large project. Never did hear from him and finally contacted his wife and told her how disappointed I was about the whole. Interesting note, I had had this agent and insurance agency for twenty plus years for home and autos and decided to check and compare rates. Switched and saved over a thousand dollars. Loyalty and good customer service sure does't means anything any more!

03/01/2015

Glenn L.

Ogburn Construction did a great job building our garage. We worked with Bryan Johnson and could not be happier with the service he and Ogburn's crews provided. As with any new construction job, there were a few snags along the way, but all of them were worked out in a timely manner. Building in the late fall means that there will most likely be some weather related delays, but Ogburn managed to keep close to the original schedule. I especially appreciate Bryan's attention to quality. There were a few of items I didn't notice during construction that he insisted be corrected by Ogburn's subcontractors, which they did promptly and correctly. In addition, he made a number of suggestions on the design and materials used that resulted in a much better end result. Everything looks good after three months, and I have no doubt we have a garage that is built to last.

Description of Work
Built our garage.

09/22/2014

Stanley V.

They said they'd give me a quote. I never got it, so 2-3 weeks later I called back again. He said he was swamped and that's why he hadn't given me the quote. He said he would send me a quote, but he still hasn't.

Description of Work
They came out to give an estimate for a garage building job back in April. They were supposed to give me a quote, but I wasn't ready for the garage then. I called them back in June or July.

07/21/2014

Debbie L.

We had a detached garage built across from the main house. It had to emulate the existing garage, to include storage. The beauty of this, it looks like it has been on our property since the house was built almost 9 years ago. For anyone to put that much attention to detail with the owners input is unheard of. That is a sign of a company who cares. This was built from the foundation up. Bryan Johnson and his team listened to everything that we said. They had good suppliers, subcontractors, employees and owners who showed that they genuinely liked Ogburn Construction and respected what the company stood for. Materials that were supplied was definitely of good quality and not the switch and bait kind that so many companies would do. The team that built our detached garage was knowledgeable, professional and courteous at all times. All materials delivered, I was informed when they were coming and it made for a pleasant experience. The coordination of the project with all entities involved was handled with precision and constant communication. There wasn't any changes that we ran into, no hidden costs, everything we contracted for we paid and received it. Bryan Johnson and the Ogburn Construction, Inc. team made this project a success and a good experience for someone who had dealt with this before on other projects. They are a company who stands behind their word and ensures that the customer is first and foremost important. We definitely would recommend Ogburn Construction Inc. for future projects.

Description of Work
Built a 24X39X8 detached garage

Category roofing, garage builders

02/13/2014

Richard J.

They were very straightforward, honest, and had good design ideas. They gave us a better plan than we had originally in fitting the building into our lot and getting better utilization of the land that we have when they put the structure.

Description of Work
Ogburn Construction Inc. constructed a pool house workshop for us.

11/26/2012

Richard H.

This company is exceptional! Their reputation is five-star, and they've been great to work with.

Description of Work
He’s a general contractor that has done bigger projects, including insulated concrete forms, concrete work. Just recently, they installed a metal roof on a 3-car garage.

09/09/2011

george A.

From the start of the project until this point in the construction, which is less than a month since the start of excavating the site, I am totally satisfied with the progress, and everything that has transpired. The finishing touches are in progress as far as what was contracted for. Yet, the remaining work that might need to be done, ie. insulation, dry wall, plumbing, and electrical, ect. will all be completed with the advice and recommendations of Ogburn Construction. They will be there to help when and where they're needed.

Description of Work
I have contracted with Ogburn Construction Co. to build a 4 car garage measuring 52' x 24'. This garage also has a 2nd floor with the same dimensions, which includes a screened in 12' x 24' balcony. This building is beautifully constructed and has exceeded my expectations. David Ogburn is the owner and has been very helpful in deciding what options to choose in the building's construction. Brian Johnson is the field representative for Ogburn Construction and has also helped immensely. Both David and Brian met with my wife and I to discuss the location, as well as the technical aspects involved. I really appreciated the patience they showed. This is the first experience I've had in having a garage built. The crew on the job is headed up by Brian, with John and sometimes Aaron. They are amazing! They put in a full day's work, and don't mess around. Everyone involved has been very professional, very courteous, and very knowledgeble. All I can say is, if anyone wants something built and they want quality and professionalism, don't hesitate to give Ogburn Construction Co. a call. I'm glad I did!

Category garage builders, sunrooms

Palencia Masonry

Masonry construction with 20+ years experience that is licensed, bonded, and insured. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate! we're doing a lot of foundation repairs, specialize in re-pointing steps, chimneys, walls and historic point up. 100% guarantee finish work, customer satisfaction is our goal.

2022 Super Service Award

JES Foundation Repair

JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They currently maintain offices in Appomattox, Baltimore, Chester, Manassas, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach. JES is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes and commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers Coupon

CM Construction Services LLC

We offer a fully resourced construction company. Our talents range from interiors-from installing flooring to Crown mounding. Exteriors-From complete yard makeovers, retaining walls & patios to installation of roofs to windows and siding. We are a fully insured company that truly enjoys making improvements to homes everyday.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Virginia
    Virginia: Contractors
    01/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Concrete slab lifting, leveling, and stabilization using our PolyLEVEL hydrophobic polyurethane foam injection. Cracked concrete repair, using our NexusPRO waterproof caulking. Complete concrete protection system using our SealantPRO waterproof lifetime application sealant.

We do not pour any new concrete or create any sort of new concrete structures. We also do not do any concrete patch work. We work only with repairing existing concrete. If you have questions, please feel free to ask!