Crown Roofing & Gutter Co

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2008

2085 Valpark Dr

Oilville, VA 23129

We are a family owned customer oriented business. We are certified contractor's for GAF, CertainTeed, and Mule Hide roofing product manufacturers. If you need help with paying for your project we offer financing upon approval....

08/10/2019

Shelton H.

Shelton Huddleston- Crown Roofing is a terrific company that makes sure they get the job done! They were respectful, trustworthy & ready to work! They were very clean & Austin kept my family & I updated every day! We were very pleased about the job completion ! We would def refer this company to others !

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

06/19/2019

Mark W.

Crown Roofing replaced the roof on the main part of our house in May of 2019, and we are very pleased with the excellent work and their customer service! We received a deal through Angie's List for a good price, and the company also negotiated adjustments in the cost since we also replaced two skylights, and the cost quoted was fair and reasonable. After the company completed the work, they were careful to clean up roofing nails and debris from the property. We recommend Crown Roofing and are very happy with the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

05/30/2019

Randy L.

Perfection. After an 80 foot oak tree landed on our roof during a wind storm, our roof and several trusses sustained significant damage. We had open holes in our roof, and owner Calvin Jordan arrived quickly to cover the holes. He assessed all damage, worked with our insurance company, and promptly and completely fixed all damage. Mr. Jordan, his son Austin and his crew were always extremely professional, efficient, responsive and thoughtful, and kept us informed throughout the process. Beautiful work, and they left our yard and plants in great shape. We recommend Crown Roofing and Gutter highly!

Description of Work
Roof, soffit, facia, gutter replaced due to tree damage

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you for giving Crown Roofing the opportunity to work with you on your home improvement project.

04/03/2019

Anne B.

Crown Roofing was recommended to me by a friend. They were the lowest bidder on my new roof installation and were the quickest to respond. They showed up as planned and had it finished the same day. Everything went as planned and the owner came by at the end of the day to make sure I was happy with the job and to check things over. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
new roof installation

12/27/2018

Jac T.

I couldn't be happier with the whole process. I had an issue with my insurance company that delayed my ability to pay, and they were very patient and understanding. They partnered very well with pricing, and the quality is impeccable!

Description of Work
Roof, siding, and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

12/08/2018

Robin J.

Excellent work, on time, cleaned up every day. Would highly recommend Crown to anyone.

Description of Work
New roofing

10/31/2018

Stephanie G.

It went great...company was very professional.

Description of Work
New shingle roof

Category roofing,skylights

09/10/2018

William B.

Work performed to specs and on timely basis

Description of Work
roof replacement and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

04/30/2018

Kaitlan L.

During a wind storm, a large tree limb punctured a 4” hole in my roof. Many homes in the area also needed roof repairs from the storm, and I called 3 other companies who either declined to offer an estimate or never returned my call - which I understand, they were busy. Crown thankfully agreed to provide an estimate, and I was pleasantly surprised that they sent a polite, professional young man to do the estimate that same day. I never clean my own gutters or get up on the roof, so my temporary solution to the hole was putting a bucket under it in my attic (and hoping it wouldn’t rain until I could get the roof fixed). The gentleman from Crown happened to have some emergency roof patching material in his truck, and kindly patched it for me on the spot - this gave me peace of mind about any rain/leaks and also reflects the way he treated my house as if it was his own. Given the large number of people needing roof repairs, it took a little while for them to permanently fix the roof (again, not their fault and I completely understand). But they were helpful in working with me and my insurance company, and when they fixed the roof they matched the shingles almost exactly- you can’t even tell it’s been replaced from the outside. All in all I hope I never have to deal with a fallen tree limb again, but if I do I know I’d call Crown. The individuals I worked with were polite, helpful, and honest, and I felt like I could trust them. Great job!

Description of Work
Put in an emergency patch after a tree limb punctured my roof; later replaced the patch with permanent roof repair (ranch style house, asphalt shingles).

04/19/2018

Ed W.

During Nor'easter Riley, I was losing roof shingles on one slope so I started calling Angie's List preferred roofers to set up repairs. No one answered the phone or called me back until I called Crown Roofing. The owner at Crown, Calvin, actually answered the phone and after evaluating my storm damage observations, concluded I needed a new roof and recommended I contact my insurance for an estimate. He was absolutely correct and saved me a lot of time and anguish. He coordinated every detail of the required repairs with my insurance and obtained full roof replacement approval. The job was immediately completed promptly and professionally. I highly recommend Crown and they will be my go to roofers for any future needs.

Description of Work
Roof and fascia replacement

The Brothers that just do Gutters

To Our Customers: We are taking the COVID-19 situation seriously and we are following CDC guidelines. We have limited face to face contact with our customers during the estimate and installation process. If contact is required we are refraining from handshakes, keeping a 6 foot distance and all contact will be outside the home. We intend to do our part to keep homes and people happy, as well as healthy. We offer free gutter and guard install or repair quotes. Contact our office to set up your free quote.

GL Hughes Contracting

We are a family-owned and operated company and have been in the business of “All types of Siding and Remodeling ” for over 40 years and providing quality service to valued customers. Have a 5 Star rating with Home Advisory. We however do not do small repairs. We replace full siding.

The Drying Co

The Drying Co. has been serving Greater Richmond & the Virginia Peninsulas since 2002. We are a Home Performance Contractor specializing in Attics, Basements, Crawl Spaces, Foundations, and Gutters. Our goal is to deliver comfortable, energy-efficient, durable, and healthy home & building environments for all of our customers. We understand that no home is exactly like another, so we take all the time you need to discuss your concerns and goals. We then perform a thorough inspection of your home and develop a plan to achieve your goals. We want to make sure our customers are comfortable with the recommendations we make, so we will spend all the time you need to answer your questions. Our services include; Attic & Home insulation, Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space Repair & Encapsulation, Foundation Repair, Duct Insulation, Dehumidifiers & Sump Pumps, and Seamless Metal Gutters with Leaf Protection Options.

Check, Financing Available

Re-roofing, roof repairs, vinyl siding & window replacement, gutter installation.

Cleaning roofs, gutters, & windows. Window & gutter repairs.