Premium Christmas Light Installers

With Angi since January 2010

2.8

MasterFix.Llc

We are open and professionally ready to assist you during COVID-19 We care about your safety as well as our employees so we are practicing safe distancing and have the proper gear to use. Please call this number Today 240-305-6252 to schedule.

Offers by MasterFix.Llc on Angi

12/05/2014

tracy O.

They were ok until we asked for our property back this year. We couldn't afford them this year so they are literally holding decorations hostage: our personally bought wreaths (8 x $200/piece), 100s of strings of lights ($800-1000), garlands, electrical, holders ($300). We, asked nicely, then begged, then ordered. We even asked to meet them at their storage wear-house so they wouldn't incur travel expenses. And nothing. We filed a police report, Fairfax County dispute report, Better Business report. But the addresses on their websites are false and the owner has MANY aliases: Jeremiah Corbitt, Jay Corbitt, J.W. Corbitt and J. Harris. So if you use this company, never ever pay them until everything is complete. And never ever let them "store your decorations till next year" because if you don't use them again, they steal your property to never be seen again. As you can imagine, our kids are heartbroken that we aren't going to be able to decorate the house for Christmas. Why not pay them until all is complete: cause last year when they took down the lights, they literally yanked them off the 2-3 story high gutters, ripping off the gutter guards. And never came back to fix, even after a dozen emails through January and March.

Description of Work
Install outdoor Christmas Lights

02/06/2012

Fabienne C.

I said enough above.

Description of Work
This company wasn't even aware they were posted on Angies List so I question who posted the one and only "A" rating for them. We paid over $1200 to get Christmas lights put up on the exterior of our house, storage during the off season and labor to take them down. Their service is horrible as it took literally over 20 emails and numerous phone calls to get them to fix bulbs that were out and strings of lights that needed to be refastened. This has been the worst experience ever. And now they never came back even though we received and email from them mid January to take the lights down. We prepaid for all of this and now we are going to have to take them to small claims court. I just got off of the phone with the Better Business Bureau and they are rated an F. Someone just filed a complaint against them January 18, 2012. Be careful because they are using two addresses, one in Centreville, VA and the other in Chantilly, VA. We thought finding them on Angie's List was a sure win that they are a reputable company but as we found out first hand they are not. It is really sad that they are scamming people out of their hard earned money. I just wanted our house to look festive for my little grandson. One last thing, the website that you have on them is no longer active - surprise, surprise. I did research of the owner - Jay Corbitt and there is plenty of information you can find out on him. At this stage I know it will cost more for lawyers when filing a court case but it is the principle of the matter. Times are tough for every one and these people (Jay, his wife and their little girl that they haul around (poor thing) are taking advantage of hard working people.

01/13/2010

Petrina M.

It went like clockwork. They came when they said they would and did the job they said they would in a friendly, professional manner. After the new year, I called them to come remove the lights (which they store) and they were out within 2 days. Best experience I've had with Christmas lights. I expect I will use them next year as the customer buys the lights the first year and they reuse them in subsequent years, with the customer paying the labor.

Description of Work
Jay came out to my house within two days of my contacting Premium Christmas Light Installers. I had some idea of what I wanted for Christmas lights which he took and came up with a delightful combination of tree wrapping and house outlining. I was very pleased with his design and color combinations. He and his helper came out as scheduled and very quickly got the job done on the day it was scheduled.

Category holiday decorators

Install holiday lights & decorations.