C Thomas Cleaning Service

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2012

At C. Thomas Cleaning Service we are dedicated to changing the image of the cleaning industry by offering cleaning services, unrivaled in quality and professionalism. We deliver professional cleaners with excellent skills, bright smiles and good attitudes at great rates. We focus on getting to know the needs of each customer. We will customize a program to fit your needs and budget. From daily maintenance to unexpected situations, we are always prepared....

Richmond Kwik Dry Total Cleaning

Richmond Kwik Dry is a locally owned and operated service provider that specializes in cleaning carpet, tile & grout, upholstery, and hardwood floors. We use an all natural oxygenated citrus solution that will leave your carpets clean, fresh and dry in about an hour. We have NO hidden or add on fees!

Offers by Richmond Kwik Dry Total Cleaning on Angi
M&D Pro Painters

We are a well experienced, licensed and insured company. We dedicate our time to providing quality work and customer satisfaction. We strive to make sure all your needs are met and provide reasonable pricing. From beginning to end we make sure that your project meets your desires and the work space is left cleaner than the start. Give us a call today or send us an email and let us turn your vision into a reality.

Offers by M&D Pro Painters on Angi
Mr.B's Gutter Cleaning

With over 15+ years of professional gutter cleaning experience, I am here to provide excellent service and exceed your expectations. I also do power washing and small handyman jobs.

07/23/2019

They did a great job! They came on very short notice: I called them on a Friday to come clean my carpets the next day. They were very professional on the phone, showed up on time, and did a great job. They were very easy to work with and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning in 2 rooms

Category carpet cleaners

09/07/2017

I started with this company for a move-in house cleaning a few months back and have stuck with them ever since. I am a tough critic but C Thomas Cleaning has been terrific! They pay attention to every detail, design their cleaning to my specifications, and leave the house immaculate with a welcoming fresh scent. Not to mention everyone in the company is an absolute delight!! Pricing is fair and co...

Description of Work
House cleaning

05/13/2017

It went very well. They were here on time. Cleaned and sanitized carpet from where my dog had gotten sick. Cut the backyard grass and power washed the deck. Prices for all of this where reasonable and fair. Would hire them again when I need work done.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and lawn care.

Category house cleaning,lawn service

05/06/2017

Fantastic. An excellent job is always executed, We have been using their services for several years now.

Description of Work
Home cleaning, deep cleaning and shampooing of the carpets.

04/27/2017

My baseboards and glass range were spotless. I highly recommend this company for anyone needing a good house cleaning.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Category house cleaning

Commercial Cleaning, Residential Cleaning, Window Cleaning ,Move In / Out Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning ,Tile Floor Strip & Wax, Trash Out, Emergency Services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal