A Fine Line LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 04/30/2022

4231 McHoward Rd.

North Chesterfield, VA 23237

We appreciate winning the AngiesList Super Service Award several years in a row. That tells us we're doing something right! Whether your project is one small room or your entire house, we can take care of it just fine. If it is a rental house or a James River plantation, we know how to make it shine!...

interior painting (115)house painting (10)drywall (9)plastering (2)roofing (1)gutter cleaning (1)

04/14/2019

He did a wonderful job repairing the several holes that I had in my wall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patch holes in Wall

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

Thank you!

02/17/2019

Richard and his helper Aaron were very professional and took pride in their work. It’s very hard to find good people in the work force today.....Thanks so much for an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint kitchen cabinets and trim, all interior and exterior doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

Photo for A Fine Line LLC - 4231 McHoward Rd., North Chesterfield, VA - 37717156

11/16/2018

Rich did an amazing job in our new home. We needed multiple rooms painted, old wallpaper removed, and another room was particularly difficult because of the previous paint job that involved filling in striped walls. Rich handled it and we are so happy with the results. He completed the work within a couple of days and his pricing was reasonable compared with many others we found in the area. I wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint in multiple rooms

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you guys.

06/02/2018

If you want an excellent professional, Richard Bell et al is your man. Promptly gave us an estimate, and came to paint within 3 weeks. He and his staff work constantly and did an exemplary painting job. They are organized, and cleaned up each day before leaving. Having used numerous other painters, we found Richard and his company to be a very pleasant departure from previous experiences. We recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had one bedroom, walls, ceiling, trim; one bathroom, walls, ceiling trim and upstairs/downstairs hallway, wall, ceiling, trim and woodwork painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2018

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to the next time!

04/08/2018

Incredible job. Very nice smooth finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim painting - a lot of it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2018

Thank you! I'm glad we were able to help. I look forward to the next project.

02/06/2018

Very satisfied with the newly painted bedroom! The timing was great-I had a newly painted bedroom within 5 days of contacting him. Mr. Bell responding promptly to my email to contact, came to my home and did an estimate and set a date to paint. He arrived on time and completed the job himself the same day, painting walls and ceiling.( I did not request the trim to be painted.) He purchased the pai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting walls and ceiling of bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2018

12/20/2017

The owner of the company and his assistant did a wonderful job. They were very nice to work with and did a wonderful job. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint entire interior of house, front porch and front door. They also patched some drywall.

CATEGORY drywall,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

09/13/2017

Richard answered my call the first time and scheduled an estimate for the very next day(Saturday). He promptly sent the estimate on a number of jobs and broke them down as I requested. He was able to start a week later. He was courteous, cleaned up each day, and flexible with my schedule. His work speaks for itself. Looking forward to more projects soon! Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just moved into our new house and needed a refresh in a some bedrooms, bathrooms, and dining room. Mix of walls, ceiling, and repairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2017

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to the next phase.

06/05/2017

They answered my call right away, they came on time. Did a very nice job, and it did not take them long to do the job. Everything is very clean, they had all of their equipment in and then out, very efficient, and professional.Their price is just the best price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted all the walls, for the entire condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

Thank you! It was a pleasure working on your project.

06/03/2017

It took 4 days and they cleaned up after themselves each day. Very clean and organized. My wife was happy and that's all that matters to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Four rooms were painted: Walls, Ceilings and Baseboards

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2017

Interior painting, drywall repair, plaster repair. Exterior painting, fence and deck coatings.