W.T. Anderson Corp

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

**FREE ESTIMATES** CALL 757-816-9203 TODAY TO SET UP YOUR APPOINTMENT! Introducing Timberline Solar™, featuring the world’s first nailable solar shingle Why not make your new roof a solar roof? We offer Timberline Solar™ from GAF Energy, a roof that generates clean energy, looks great, and can

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Timberline Solar Roofing

roofing

202223518
Introducing Timberline Solar™, featuring the world’s first nailable solar shingle Why not make your new roof a solar roof? We offer Timberline Solar™ from GAF Energy, a roof that generates clean energy, looks great, and can pay you back over time as it powers your home (and reduces your electric bills!). This new solar roof boasts the world’s first nailable solar shingle, the Timberline Solar Energy Shingle™ (ES). The ES is assembled in the US, at GAF Energy’s stateside manufacturing plant. Timberline Solar™ protects like a roof and has solar energy built right in, and has comparable warranty coverage to the leading roofing brand in North America, too. We are proud to be one of the first roofers in the country to sell and install this new solar roof technology. These shingles are innovative; but don’t just take our word for it. Timberline Solar has received three awards from the leading consumer technology association in the world, the CTA — including its highest honor at CES 2022, the Best of Innovation Award. Reach out to our office at 757-816-9203 if you’re interested in Timberline Solar™ for your home.
View project

roofing (239)gutter repair (152)siding companies (44)skylight installation (13)window replacement (10)woodworking (10)general contractors (7)door installation (3)chimney repair (3)gutter cleaning (3)

08/11/2022

Gina M.

From Start to finish our window project was handled professionally, courteous and without incident. The installation staff was on time, kept us informed along the way and they completed the project in a day and a half!!! In addition to our windows, Our chimney needed be removed and you cannot even notice we has one!!! Thank you!!

Description of Work
We had our windows replaced and a chimney removed.

Category replacement windows, chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/09/2022

It was our pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for the review. WT Anderson Family

06/23/2022

Edward L B.

ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY OUTSTANDING IN ALL RESPECTS!!!! DON'T USE ANYONE ELSE!! I am a retired Navy Captain and retired FEDEX Captain. My profession demanded diligence, attention-to-detail and perfection. Tom and his wife, May, and their staff provide that type of service in all respects. Efren and his crew were courteous, professional and thorough. I don't believe anyone could have done a better job!! Hector was the overall coordinator and he did an excellent job in providing assistance. He used a drone to check the top of my roof which revealed that my chimney cap needed attention. W.T. Anderson was not the cheapest proposal (I got 10 proposals) but they were not the most expensive. A very fair price for an excellent job! I could not give a higher review than this one!!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category contractors, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 06/06/2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review!! It was our pleasure working with you. WT Anderson Family

06/22/2021

JOHN H.

W T Anderson dues excellent work. We were very impressed with the finish roof. They are GAF certified; therefore the roof has a warranty of 30 years. My thanks to the installers; their work is unsurpassed.

Description of Work
Roof repllacement

Category contractors, roofing

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

Thank you so much for the review! We enjoyed working with you. The WT Anderson Family

10/03/2020

charlotte M.

He arrived on time. Understood what I needed done. Was quick at doing it. He was very polite.

Description of Work
gutters cleaned out

Category gutter cleaning

07/16/2020

Thomas K.

It did not go! I have tried twice over the past 12 months or so to contact the company via Angie's List since they seemed so well rated/reviewed. Neither time have I gotten a response. Unfortunate!

Description of Work
Replace gutters and a roof replacement estimate

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

07/09/2020

Adrienne W.

Pros: Friendly; Quick! Finished after a few hours; Price was fair and invoiced amount was exactly the same as estimate; They look better than I expected; They take AMEX! Cons: Nothing really

Description of Work
New gutter install

Category contractors, gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

Review for W.T. Anderson Corp - 4627 Cape Henry Avenue, Norfolk, VA - 38707343

05/18/2020

Frances Z.

Great! Office staff pleasant and prompt with information. Installers were very organized and courteous. The roof looks beautiful. Everything was cleaned up at the end of the day. Company provided addresses of previous customers for us to see colors of shingles we were considering.

Description of Work
New roof installed. Wood had to be replaced due to underlying leaks and damage.

Category contractors, roofing

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

02/26/2020

Tamer R.

Show up on time for estimate and work. Finish the whole job in half day. Cost charged exactly as estimate. Friendly operators with frequent update. Perform other little extra work with no charge.

Description of Work
Replacement of whole gutter system and wood fix.

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the review! We truly enjoyed working with you.

07/26/2019

Howard K.

The team was professional, prompt, tidy, and through. Their work looks and functions great. I recommend W. T. Anderson without reserve.

Description of Work
W. T. Anderson installed rain gutters and downspouts on my entire home.

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

07/09/2019

Capri K.

We reached out to the company about gutter repair and/or replacement and was contacted promptly for someone to come out and give us an estimate. The sales rep arrived on time and gave us an estimate in about 30 minutes. The day we scheduled our replacement, rain was in the forecast and the receptionist contacted us about moving our appointment to an earlier date to get the job done. I really appreciated that! Replacement was performed in a timely manner with a full crew. I will definitely reach out to them again for future services.

Description of Work
Gutter Replacement

Work Completed On 03/28/2019

03/15/2019

Pete L.

Job went very well. Was scheduled within days of an approved estimate. Installers arrived on time. They did a fantastic job and installed gutters on the entire house in less than two hours. I will be using them when my rook comes up for repair/replacing here in the next few years.

Description of Work
Gutter install

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 03/14/2019

Thank you very much for your review! We look forward to assisting with your roof replacement in the future :)

01/16/2019

Debra H.

They are an excellent company. We called them for gutter repair, They were prompt and no one would notice that work was done.The rain flows much better now. This is our second experience with the company. They are the most professional, nicest company we have hired in years! You won't be disapponted in their work.

Description of Work
Gutter repair

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

12/15/2018

Lynette S.

Job perform to satisfaction. Professional employees was a + and the price was well bellow other quotes.

Description of Work
Replace sidings

Category siding

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

12/01/2018

Harold M.

It went Outstanding! This was a very positive experience from start to finish. The estimator was punctual, and professional. He kept his appointment when others were cancelling because of a little rain. He answered all of my questions, and I had a lot. He followed up and communicated with me over several weeks both via email and telephone. When I selected WT Anderson to perform the work, the office personnel were excellent to work with. They scheduled the job around my schedule and answered all of my questions in the days leading up to the actual work. The crew doing the work was great as well. Very friendly and accommodating, open communication during the entire job. The crew leader communicated with me throughout the job about every aspect of the job to be sure I was happy with the progress. They completed the job in a day and cleaned up at the end. I had a lot of bad plywood requiring replacement, and they took care of that as well. After the job was complete, I had some concerns with some plywood around the chimney. WT Anderson wanted me to be completely satisfied, so they came back, removed the roofing from that area, replaced the plywood and re-roofed the area. They made no attempt to talk me out of it, or to tell me the wood there was OK. They repeatedly told me they wanted me to be completely satisfied. They even came out a third time when I found a shingle on the ground after a storm. The shingle was not from the roof but probably one that was overlooked during the cleanup. But they went on the roof to inspect and ensure there was no problems. I could go on, but suffice it to say you will not be disappointed if you hire this company. I rarely say I am 100% satisfied with a contractor's work, but in this case I am 100% satisfied. I will definitely hire WT Anderson again.

Description of Work
New Roof and Replace Roof Sheathing

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

11/03/2018

Scott W.

Great experience from start to finish. Initial call was returned promptly and the gentleman who came out to do the estimate listened to our concerns and was very knowledgable.The estimate was thorough and complete and the price was very reasonable. The crew arrived just as scheduled and installation and clean-up went very smoothly with no surprises. We would definitely hire them again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Installation of seamless gutters

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

09/10/2018

M L B.

Attentive to our needs as homeowners, so appreciative of their time, graciousness and expertise in their field.

Description of Work
New roof installation June 2017 and follow-up over a year later

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

08/22/2018

Maggie H.

Staff was always responsive and prompt. After installation there were issues with downpours where the screens at the bottom of the downspouts were too fine to let large volumes of water pass through. They worked with me to find a solution and ultimately located and installed different screens on the downspouts that work perfectly. Very happy with WT Anderson.

Description of Work
New Gutters, downspouts including leaf guard

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

07/14/2018

Janie B.

It went GREAT! If you want a stress free experience, a professional team and quality job....W.T. Anderson is the company to hire. Tom Anderson came out for the estimate and even once the job was completed to answer questions and make sure we were happy. The company asks for no money up front. (Refreshing!) They will accept payment when the job is finished and they know that you are completely happy with their work. The roofing crew was one of the hardest working group of folks I have ever seen. Everyone from this company is very professional and pleasant to deal with. Couldn't be happier with my decision to hire them and will do so again.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 06/27/2018

06/25/2018

Robin W.

Project was scheduled well and completed in a timely manner. Any issues were promptly addressed.

Description of Work
Siding replacement, vinyl wrapped trim, gutters

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 03/26/2018

06/14/2018

TERRY R.

I highly recommend W.T Anderson for any roofing need for the follow reason. The five member roofing crew arrived early Monday morning and began to go to work. The on-sight supervisor introduced herself and provided me with her phone in case I had questions or concerns. Every team member was assigned a task and worked efficiently with little wasted effort. The team remained focus on the job at hand even when the sight supervisor was not present (which was not often or long). The company’s owner made sure to visit the sight throughout the day. His enthusiasm and positivity for the job was mirrored by all at the job sight. The job consisted of removal of 2 layers of shingles, remove and re-install 3 Solar Tubes, replace 3 vent covers (2 bathroom and 1 kitchen), installed 3 Easy Sleeve pipe flashing (a product I recommend, made by a local Virginia company), replacing of 11 sheets of roof sheathing (a lot of water damage during the 30+ years since the first layer was installed, not surprised), installed Weather Watch leak barrier along eaves, rakes, around chimney and all roof penetrations, install underlayment and finally the shingles. I was expecting the job to take 2 days (especially after the water damage was found). However, the job was done in one day and the dumpster was picked up the next day. I cannot express how impressed I am with the thoroughness with which the clean-up was done. I climbed on the roof and inspected the work I was quite pleased with the overall job. I did find one discrepancy (one of the Easy Sleeves was installed incorrectly). Once the company was informed the owner can out the next day to see for himself. He tried to fix it right then and there, but was unable to. The next day the crew was out to remove and replace (with new material) the Easy Sleeve. I am absolutely happy that I chose W.T Anderson for my roofing project. Although their quote was not the lowest, the combination of good reviews and the positive impression I had after the owner’s visit to formulate a bid was central in the selection (I had four roofing quotes). They were very responsive during the whole process (bid, work and follow up) and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Remove and replace roof on single family ranch style house.

Work Completed On 06/08/2018

02/03/2018

Baugh V.

Replacement of gutters installation was perfect, flawless work was performed.

Description of Work
Gutter Replacement

Work Completed On 09/21/2017

01/28/2018

Tim L.

Excellent service starting with the estimate. Ensured I knew who was coming out to my house for estimate. They should up as planned and provided a competitive estimate. We selected them after getting four bids from other companies. They came out and completed the work in 3 hours. The crew was professional, friendly and all about getting the job done right. They should me the work after the job was completed. I highly recommend them for any work for a home.

Description of Work
Gutter system for the front of the house

Category gutter cleaning, roofing