Shine Spotless

Founded 2019

Hello my company offers a variety of cleaning services, including residential cleaning, certain commercial cleaning, new construction cleaning, post-renovation cleaning, and move-in-ready cleanings. we are able to coordinate cleaning of your carpet, area rugs, and upholstery and We look forward to

2022 Super Service Award

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

house cleaning (9)carpet cleaning (3)professional organizers (2)

01/21/2023

Jevon and Monique P.

Alex was awesome! So personable and detailed with explanation of what she’s doing. She contacted me immediately and gave me full price breakdowns. The price was great. She did a full deep clean and laundry services. I highly recommend her services. We are booking her weekly for our cleaning and laundry services!

Description of Work
Deep clean of entire house and laundry

Work Completed On 01/21/2023

01/20/2023

Corey B.

She did a wonderful job! Will hire her again

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/21/2023

01/14/2023

Shonyara T.

good job for the price

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/14/2023

Pleasure working for this family

01/04/2023

Jerry S.

Great service. Prompt and courteous. They went above and beyond. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/04/2023

11/12/2022

Tourino J.

The Shine Spotless owner "never" showed up. The day before (through regular communication via text messages), she definitely agreed to take the job for 2 days (Saturday and Sunday) to help pack for moving. She said that she would be here Saturday "early morning" and Sunday "anytime." This was agreed. She finished off by asking about payment, asked for my address, and if I had pets? We replied that she already has the address from the original post, we do not have any pets and that payment for the job will be made through the Angi website. Lastly, we asked her if she has any other questions can she list them in one text which we will answer on my next break. We have text message which confirm "all" of these facts. 9:18AM and no responses to our "Good morning. What time will you arrive this morning?" which was sent at 7:43AM (early morning as Shine Spotless suggested) and a 2nd message "Hello???" which was sent at 9:04AM. Angi corporate was contacted at this point to try to get in touch with the company. No luck with that so we called the number from all of the text messages. The owner seemed to be sleeping when we called as if we were bothering her when she was supposed to be here doing business (packing.) From the sound of it, she appeared to be sleeping. Hung up the phone on us and then replied back with text message excuses why she was not here. There were 2 red flags: 1.) She said, via text, that she likes payment same day, yet asked why she hasn't received a payment? ??? She never mentioned any "advanced payment" the day before, so this leads to be an "excuse" for not showing up and oversleeping. Yet, she did ask other questions like did we have a pet. 2.) She asked for our address, yet, our home address for the job was located on the original communication, which is how she responded to our job inquiry in order to send us the text message to confirm taking our job. Never use again!

Description of Work
Packing items for moving

Category home & garage organization

Work Completed On 11/12/2022

I have text messages to prove everything I’m stating here !!! I’m sorry for the inconvenience sir… it was simple Miscommunication in both ends in my perspective! I usually ask the customer once Angie sends out the initial quote text …. I felt from the beginning you were short with me like I was asking dumb questions yes they are in the app buts easier to just ask again and confirm I apologize that bothered you. I have no other issues with customers giving me address confrontation and PAYMENT DAY OF which is what I asked for not and UP FRONT payment there was no actual time confirmation so I did not set an alarm because again I wasn’t sure if I was awarded the job ! When you called you were rude and I hung up yes ! Again I’m sorry your expert wasn’t well but we both have to take accountability I shouldn’t have proceeded with conversation once I saw how short you were from the beginning!

08/18/2022

Karen S.

My home was well cleaned. The carpet was cleaned and stains removed. The job was well done.

Description of Work
I need home to be cleaned, carpet shampoo, floors mopped and bathrooms cleaned

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, vacuum cleaners

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

Jade C.

She arrived on time! Very professional! Asked questions related to the job. As far as the clean up it was done swiftly and correctly. I will be hiring her three times a month. Awesome service.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 08/16/2022

😍😋May🥰😍 P.

It went wonderful. Very professional, very clean and will definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, vacuum cleaners

Tamale D.

Cleaners did an excellent job with being on time and cleaning my entire home! I will be using their services again in the near future! A job well done!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Sarah B.

Excellent work

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, vacuum cleaners, home & garage organization

Contact

Phone

LOCATED IN

Norfolk, VA 23503

Open All Day

Trash removal Fire Cleanups Water Damage Cleanups

Visa, PayPal, Discover, American Express, MasterCard

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling