Norfolk PC-FIX

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2013

Computer Repair Services by Norfolk PC FIX offers Computer Repair, Laptop PC Repair, Virus Removal, Data Recovery Services in Norfolk VA, Virginia Beach and Chesapeake VA areas...

Twisted Pair Technologies, LLC

Twisted Pair Technologies, LLC

Twisted Pair Technologies provides comprehensive technology services, whether you need a one time service or want the peace of mind of knowing someone will be there to take care of your system. Please explore a full list of Products and Services we provide at https://www.twistedpairtec.com/

Offers by Twisted Pair Technologies, LLC on Angi

03/01/2017

Excellent! I will continue to use Norfolk PC-FIX for my computer repair needs and would recommend to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the second time I've used Norfolk PC-Fix. This time I shut down my desktop computer due to expected thunder storms and when I went to start back up, the computer wouldn't start. I called and Tork Erol said I could bring in my tower that day. By the next day if was fixed - new motor and some repair to the motherboard - and I was able to pick it up. What a relief as it had been a while since I'd backed stuff up.

12/18/2016

I took it to Tork on Friday afternoon and had it back the next day. It works wonderfully. Tork is quick, professional and reasonable. I would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My desktop computer slowed to the point of being unusable.

11/17/2015

Toth is a computer guru, as well as a patient gentleman.  Exceptionally generous with his time and knowledge. Provides his best for each and every client, regardless of their level of computer experience, age or gender.  The BEST!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean viruses; replace hard drive; upgrade to Microsoft 10; add spyware program. Answer questions about my granddaughter's (N.C.) Chromebook and offered to help.

03/27/2015

Tork is quick to respond to a service call, and he has very good customer service skills. He fixed our problem quickly. He also explains things well. We will always call on him for help

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trouble Shoot for very slow download speed on my desktop

11/25/2014

My computer would not turn on, so I contacted Norfolk PC-Fix. When I brought the laptop in the next day, he diagnosed the problem while I was there. Both hard drives have failed and will need to be replaced. He was able to replace both hard drives and recover all files by the next day. Once I brought the laptop home, I experienced an issue with my CD drive that he was able to fix remotely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two hard drives in laptop.

Computer & Laptop Repair