Maid In The Shade

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2011

125 Bangor Ave

Norfolk, VA 23502

You will always receive the same cleaners so they will always know how you like it.

07/11/2016

Heather and Scott T.

Great experience with Michelle and her daughter! We were looking for a cleaning team to do a move out cleaning for our home in preparation for a closing. We got a few estimates but liked Michelle and her daughter the best. Prompt estimate and excellent service. Michelle's price even came in below other cleaning services in the area. We were very impressed with the cleaning and even our old neighbor said it was the best she had ever seen in the Chesapeake area! Well worth the cost! Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Move Out Cleaning

10/07/2013

Brenda S.

The price was too much and then they didn’t do the job. I tried to get them to comeback. They took the money and didn’t come back. It was way overpriced. They did do some stuff, but they did not follow up. They did do some things correct and they didn’t clean up after themselves. In fact they did not fix something correctly that was broken. They didn’t break it, but they just didn’t do it correctly. They never came back to fix it. They told they would come back, but they never did come. They claim to be the parent company of the other company. They told me that they were on Angie’s List. They said they were working under Maid In The Shade. I kept trying to call her to tell them that they need to come and finish their work. She sent them once, they came and then they never came back a second time. They came back and they were presenting their information and stuff like that.

Description of Work
I used the services of Maid In The Shade.

11/09/2011

Ingeborg M.

Michelle was a little late but blame it on traffic. Not her fault. She did not waste a minute and she and her helpers went to work and had the job done in less than 2 hours. Great job!!!

Description of Work
Michelle and her daugther and another very nice young woman did an outstanding job cleaning my house. They cleaned 2 Bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, Living Room and eat in kitchen and hallway stairs . Michelle is such a bubbly person and I really do like her. She came to Hampton to clean my house, even though she lives in Norfolk close to the VA Beach border. Since she has another customer in Newport News, she combined our cleaning schedules to one day (on the peninsula) and I am very happy about that. I have hired Michelle to come to my house twice a month and clean my eat-in-kitchen, plus my main bathroom. She is charging me $45 for that, which is very reasonable, considering she comes here from the Southside. Once every so often, I want her to clean my whole house for the $100 mentioned before. All together I am really happy with this company and would recommend Michelle to anyone who needs a clean house.

Webley's Cleaning Services

Webleys Cleaning Services is owner operated and focused on Quality Work and customer satisfaction. We know what we're doing! Don't hesitate to reach out for a quote today

Nebula Painting & Power-washing

Nebula painting and power-washing is a fully corona vaccinated business. We have a professional team for all of your interior and exterior painting needs for your home or business. Offering reasonably priced paint colors and paint matching. Nebula also has a great team to power-wash your home or business, garage, driveway, sidewalk, boat, porch or deck. As a privately owned family business we take pride in our work. We have over 15 years experience in the field. Coming from a background of residential and commercial properties including government properties. We enjoy what we do and it shows in our work. We hope to hear from you for your free estimate.

cleaning Carrollton

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

2022 Super Service Award

Check, PayPal

Living, dining and bed-rooms, construction clean-up, kitchens, bathrooms, vacuuming, carpet, pressure washing, grout, upholstery, halls/stairs/entry ways cleaning, and snow removal.