B Square Home Improvements

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2012

4.1

I provide fast and free estimates. Payment is due at end of services, cash or check only. Ask for Tim Edenburn, Mason Meyer or Harry James...

JBR Window & Door Company

Specializing in windows and doors installation! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/11/2015

the work was fine, but he was supposed to get return to give me a quote on some additional leakage and he never contacted me or returned my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman service

CATEGORY fencing,handyman service

10/16/2015

B-Square Home Improvements installed replaced an outdoor ceiling fan that went bad with a new one that I had already purchased. The installation went well. Ceiling fan is still working great about a year later. Great prices. Hired them for additional work around the house. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get in contact with them for more work around the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an outdoor ceiling fan.

CATEGORY drywall,fencing,plumbing,ceiling fans,doors

03/23/2015

The deal worked out but I did have to have them come back out to balance the fan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for Ceiling Fan Installation.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

01/22/2015

The corners were not great and they used the molding to make it look great. They did the flooring and it took longer than we thought. The additional hours were that same rate as the big deal. They were nice guys and they work together well. They were nice around me and my children.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were great.

CATEGORY handyman service

10/27/2014

Very difficult to get a hold of to schedule appointment. Some items were too costly - cost based on time not flat rate for installation - cost $150 to install closet door. Did not remove debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed ceiling fan, light fixtures, storm doors, closet door, cleaned rollers on sliding glass door

CATEGORY fencing,lighting,ceiling fans,doors

Driveways, patios, porches, pool decks, full demolition, grading, and hauling. Deck repair, lawn maintenance, fence installation and removal. All home improvements,doors, windows, electrical, trim work,kitchen and bath remodle, floors wood and tile, painting inside and out, house cleaning, and all your hunny do lists.

Major plumbing