A B PARKER & SON

Founded 1952 • With Angi since May 2006

A. B. Parker & Son is a 3rd generation family owned business in the city of norfolk, serving the Tidewater area since 1952. Employees 7 Class A state certified contractor holding Master trade designations in Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, and Gas fitting....

Hybrid Air Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.

ben@hybridairusa.com HYBRID AIR, INC. is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started in 2008. Located in Virginia Beach, VA, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Tide Water Virginia. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ--a fact you'll notice immediately in the attitude and integrity they bring to your job site. Our entire company works hard to make your experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable. Should we make a mistake, we will do everything in our power to correct it to your satisfaction.

Offers by Hybrid Air Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. on Angi
David A Jernigan Jr

Please call direct at 757-472-9160 Mobile or 757-460-6060. I am a small company, myself and a helper. I am a third generation electrical contractor. I specialize in great neat and prompt work. We pride ourselves in providing the best service possible, and you will always deal with me directly to ensure that you are completely satisfied. Please call versus email so that we can identify and address your needs immediately. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you!

AMI Electric LLC

Fully Licensed Electrician offering services at a fair pricing. We are on time and reliable and will get the job done right. Neat and workmanlike manner and we do quality work. Please contact us today to address all of your electrical needs.

09/28/2015

Worker was on site a few days after contacting them. Their estimate was EXTREMELY competitive and they stuck to it. I know enough about minor electrical work that I knew the estimates we were getting from other companies were way too high. The gentlemen that performed the work was very professional. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced multiple outdoor outlets with outdoor GFCI outlets and covers, repaired circuit breaker panel door, corrected minor wiring deficiencies, replaced one indoor outlet.

Category drain cleaning

11/23/2012

He showed up on time, removed the existing stove, and installed the gas line. He came back inside and installed the brackets. He cleaned up all the debris and hooked up the lines. He brought the stove in from the garage and hooked it up to the stove, then turned it on to make sure it worked. All work was completed professionally.

Description of Work
Installed a gas line to our kitchen from an existing line outside the house. The line was installed under the house & ran for about 10 feet. Once the line was run, he installed the stove that we had recently purchased & had sitting in our garage. He hooked up the stove & made sure that it worked properly.

Category drain cleaning

08/13/2012

Great. Showed up within a half hour of when promised. Did what they were supposed to and fixed a faucet that needed a new seat for free. Also have helped me with home plumbing as well.

Description of Work
Replaced back flow system for restaurant. Replaced faucet, installed new light ballasts

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,drain cleaning

05/22/2006

We have done business with them several times in the past and the man that came out was always respectful. He always cleaned up any mess they made. Their price was always very reasonable and I have recommended them to others.

Description of Work
I had them unclog my sink in the bathroom.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Plumbing Heating Electrical AC service backflow testing, water heater replacements, electrical service changes & upgrades, HVAC repairs & installations. gas line installation & repair. Commercial restaurant repairs. Bucket truck service including parking lot pole lights & signs. LED & Neon repair & installations. Gas & Oil boiler repair & installation. Commercial Ice machine & refrigeration repairs. Sewer & Drain clearing, water jetting & video inspection. Sewer and water line repair & install

Check, PayPal