Nueva Vista Landscaping & Irrigation Systems LLC

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

8825 Doug Dr

Nokesville, VA 20181

Using marks or 6 feet distance

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Our vision is to grow steadily year after year and remain in the industry permanently. We will have competitive prices and do quality work! We will always be fair; our goal in five years is for “Nueva Vista” to be known because of the excellence of our work. Our focus is to have 100% customer satisfaction. No subs. Cost is determined by size of the job. We can work after hours and do not charge for travel. Nueva Vista Award winning lawn and irrigation services!...

lawn care (212)lawn & landscaping (75)mulch delivering (63)leaf removal (45)tree service (31)gutter cleaning (19)hardscaping (16)irrigation system (14)Nurseries (7)stone & gravel (3)lawn treatment (16)plumbers (4)

11/14/2020

Hired Nueva Vista to mow lawn of my father's property after he passed away until we could sell it. Walter went out there and gave me an estimate without me even having to go meet him; the price was reasonable and he was willing to only mow every other week (some places only do weekly) so we went ahead with it. I was elated at how nice the place looked -- they did a better job than I had been doing...

Description of Work
Lawn Mowing

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

06/10/2020

very well...good price and clean up

Description of Work
Lawn and garden maintenance

Category greenhouses

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

05/16/2020

Very responsive and they started the work immediately. Thank you!

Description of Work
Weekly mowing & edging.

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

05/13/2020

I received a visit and a very reasonable estimate the day I requested the estimate. The work was done quickly, professionally and the crew completely cleaned up after themselves. They added the edging work on the spot for me. My yard looks 100% better. I have had work done by Nueva Vista before and will definitely call them whenever I need work done again. I recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
defining, clearing and mulching large areas of front and side yard and edging of lawn

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,greenhouses

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

05/03/2020

Walter was very professional and the whole process easy and efficient.

Description of Work
Lawncare and edging

Work Completed On 05/02/2020

Thank you for your feedback.

04/14/2020

They were excellent, they did a fabulous job. I plan on using them every year after this.

Description of Work
They did a full service landscape spring cleanup which included mulching, edging, trimming, and removed any debris and weeds.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

09/19/2019

Initial plan was to have sod installed throughout backyard. Due to budget restrictions, we had the rep come back out and discussed doing in 3 phases. Both parties agreed to the approach. I asked for a written estimate and schedule. Never heard back. Posted several comments over the last week - 10 days, zero response. Now looking for other contractors.

Description of Work
Sod installation in backyard

Category landscaping

Hello, Mr. [Member Name Removed] I am sorry about the lack of response. I would like to have a second chance to make communication both ways faster and to continue with the projects.

07/26/2019

I wanted the work done quickly and Nueva Vista was able to give me a very reasonable quote the next day and schedule the work within a week. They were punctual, professional and did a very thorough job, including some small additional tasks I asked for on the spot. They cleaned up beautifully and I am very happy with the results. I would definitely recommend them and will use them for future yard ...

Description of Work
I needed some major yard cleanup including weed and mulch removal and tree trimming.

Category lawn service,mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

06/20/2019

Walter the owner, who came out originally to evaluate the work, provided an estimate and made recommendations about the work that needed to be done. The crew shown up on the date and time they agreed to come. They work as a team and perform the work very quickly. Their work was very professional and they left the property looking great. I would definitely bring them back to do any work in the futu...

Description of Work
They did a general landscaping, did mulching, trim bushes, did the garden bed maintenance and also perform gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning,landscaping,mulch

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

06/17/2019

Walter came out and walked the property with me. He coordinated the dates to do the work with us. The work performed included cleaning gutters, mulching garden beds, and trimming bushes and trees. The crew worked very quickly and it was well done. I would recommend Walter and his company very highly.

Description of Work
Mulch / trimming bushes and trees / gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Landscaping, retaining walls, lawn fertilization, mowing, irrigation, leaf removal, mulching, planting, tree trimming, concrete edge & patios.

Lawn treatment.