Pro Landscapes by Chris Moore

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2008

When it comes to caring for your property, Pro Landscapes by Chris Moore-formally known as Lawncare of Hampton Roads-offers the most comprehensive services in the area. Our services range from basic grounds maintenance to custom installation. We have a highly trained team of professionals along with extensive service offerings to provide you with the best end product in the industry. We bring a level of commitment that goes well beyond the maintenance of your property. In fact, that is just the beginning. Today's business environment is constantly changing and our programs deliver services that meet the needs of our customers and their evolving business operations. At Pro Landscapes by Chris Moore, we pride ourselves in being your complete resource for the highest quality and consistent services available & thats Our Promise....

Junkluggers of Williamsburg

The Junkluggers of Williamsburg is an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional junk removal, providing sustainable disposable services for homes and businesses. We partner with local charities, donation centers, and recycling centers to try to ensure that most of the items we take find a new home, and we provide you with a tax-deductible receipt for any items we are able to donate on your behalf. We specialize in removing and recycling or donating unwanted residential, commercial, and industrial items. Whether you are emptying out the attic or garage, reorganizing the garage, getting rid of old furniture or appliances, moving offices, or need to clean-up a construction site, our junk removal, and donation process couldn't be simpler. No job is too big or too small. Our professionally trained, friendly employees are ready to help you reclaim your space!

Hill-Will Junk & Trash Removal

Hill-Will was established in 1998 by Marvin Hill, owner and operated of Hill Will Enterprises Inc. A small business that started with one truck in the late ninties has grown to 5 trucks and always at least 2 men to assist with making each job seamless and effortless to our customers. We insist on going above and beyond because we want to - not because we have to. Hill-Will Services Hampton Roads and surrounding areas including Williamsburg, Franklin, and Smithfield. We are licensed, bonded & insured.

Offers by Hill-Will Junk & Trash Removal on Angi
Junk Brothers LLC

Junk Brothers LLC, is a small family owned business in Chesapeake, Virginia. Started in Hampton Roads in 2019, we specialize in rental clean outs, foreclosure cleaning and other general cleaning services including: junk removal, jobsite cleaning, debris haul off and pressure washing. Junk Brothers LLC is Licensed and Insured. "You Call, We Haul"

09/21/2021

Chris and his guys did an awesome job with installing two brick retaining walls in our backyard along with a paver patio on the top level. We also had new irrigation piping installed as well as top soil and seeding in the backyard. These guys did an awesome job, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for high quality work at a reasonable price! From the very beginning, Chris and his d...

Description of Work
Retaining Walls/Drainage/Patio/Seed

Category landscaping,lawn treatment,drain pipe,patios

06/19/2020

Extremely rude individual on the phone, which I believe to be "Chris". Insulted my intelligence and seemed as if I were a bother to request his services. Did not get far enough to deal with said person face to face.

Description of Work
Estimate for landscaping

Category concrete repair,landscaping

I believe you have the wrong company. Anyone who knows me or has ever dealt with me knows that I am not rude, and I never insult anyone in any way. I also do not answer the calls. I am not sure where this is coming from and how you have come to this conclusion. I also reviewed our call log of incoming calls and requests, I do not see any customer with the same name or address as the one listed on ...

04/30/2020

Great job. We had to reschedule a couple of times due to the rain. Kept me informed and they showed up on time on the scheduled date. Did a terrific job!

Description of Work
grading for swimming pool

Category landscaping

04/30/2020

Though weather was a factor. They got it done as quickly as they could and I was very satisfied. The whole crew was knowledgeable and made my drainage issues go away.

Description of Work
drainage, topsoil, and grading

Category landscaping

03/13/2020

It didn't go at all. I met with TJ. He told me he was going to get an estimate to me. I never head back from him

Description of Work
yard / flowers planted

Category landscaping,lawn service

Residential and Commercial Landscaping design, installation and maintenance; Irrigation design, installation and maintenance including winterization and start up; Drainage and erosion solutions; Sod Installation; Lawn chemical applications; Outdoor living spaces to include patios, walkways, retaining walls, fire pits and kitchens; Landscape lighting; Pond installation; Snow plowing and ice melt; Lawn Maintenance to include mowing, pruning, mulching and much more.

Our company prides ourselves on being a one stop landscape company who can complete the majority of your outdoor projects within our company. We rarely use sub contractors since we hire quality workers who are well trained in several different aspects of outdoor landscaping. If we can not complete a task then we will use sub contractors who we know has a great reputation and will complete a project to our high standards.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express, Discover