PESTOUT

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2012

764 McGuire Pl

Newport News, VA 23601

PESTOUT Provides Comprehensive Pest, Termite and Moisture Control. PESTOUT, a locally owned pest control company, provides Comprehensive Pest, Termite and Moisture Control services for residential and commercial property owners. We specialize in moisture control to repair and prevent moisture and water damage. We work with realtors to provide termite and moisture inspections and clear letters. Our highly skilled and trained technicians and inspectors provide treatment for termites, mosquitoes, bed bugs, cockroaches, rodents, wasps, fleas, mice, spiders and more. PESTOUT offers pest control service agreements, preventative pest control services, and targeted pest control. We provide Subterranean Termite and Wood Decay Fungus Treatment warranties. Call PESTOUT today for an inspection or to schedule a treatment at 757-814-2923....

03/09/2022

Michael H.

Inspector arrived on time as was friendly and courteous the whole time. He checked inside house and crawlspace. He did a marvelous job.

Description of Work
Termite & Moisture Inspection

11/12/2020

Lorenza H.

James, as always you and your team have never disappointed me not even in the least bit. Always prompt, courteous, always good conversations and educational about what you are doing. I always and will continue to highly recommend your service. Thank you, Mr. Hawkins

Description of Work
Routine service maintenance

05/27/2020

Bonnie S.

Austin was professional and knowledgeable He explained everything he was doing and asked couple of times did I have any question or concerns I have used Pestout for years Never have I been disappointed Pestout training is always demonstrated from their technicians to office personnel (Sofia) They really do care about their clients Thank you

Description of Work
Termite renewal

Category pest control,animal removal

08/20/2018

Ryan B.

The folks at pestout are very responsive and professional. The termite treatment was for peace of mind, but as we've opened up some walls there was old signs of termite damage, so glad we got it done. They had to re-treat for bugs as we had cockroaches several weeks after the initial treatment, but they came out re-treated and everything is good now. Prices are fair aren't cheap but fair. The better customer service is worth more to me than the cheaper price (compared to Terminix who we used to have).

Description of Work
Termite Treatment and Pest Treatment

Category pest control

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business.

08/22/2017

Susie R.

The technician was knowledgeable and informative.

Description of Work
Termite and moisture inspection

Category pest control

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review we appreciate the positive feedback. Keenan -GM

06/11/2016

Lee L.

I hired Pestout to do a targeted pest treatment in November 2015 and again in May 2016 and both resulted in a great experience. I initially reached out via email and got a quick response from the office manager. All of my questions were answered promptly and the service was scheduled during a convenient time for me. The technician was on time and I like that they have branded trucks and the technician dressed professionally in a Pestout branded polo. This makes you feel comfortable that you know who just pulled up in your driveway and that you just didn't hire some random company that just started doing this. The technician started out by describing what he was there for and asked for me to explain the issues that I was having to make sure he captured everything. He then applied various treatment options to the inside and outside of the house, made sure I was happy with everything, and finished by giving me a legitimate printed invoice. The technician was professional, polite, and spent a lot of time answering all of my questions regarding their quarterly treatments and with termite inspections. When he came in November, he made note that we had a baby and took extra precautions when it came to the baby room. If your are looking for pest control, a termite inspection/treatment, or any other service they provide, you will not go wrong with this company!

Description of Work
Targeted Pest Treatment

01/20/2016

Pamela S.

Description of Work
They provide pest control services.

01/19/2016

Maureen Q.

They leave a bill each month after they come out but I never know what they do. I would like to see a more detailed report when they come.

Description of Work
They treat for fleas, ticks, mice, and spiders.

Category pest control,animal removal

07/21/2015

Pamela S.

Their service is very good. I'm very happy with them. They're very professional and very responsive. We also used them for termite treatment in the past. When you call in, they're very quick to get back to you.

Description of Work
I have them in monthly for pests.

03/11/2015

Adrian S.

Description of Work
Mr. Glenn Workman came out and did an inspection of my crawl spaces and attic. Initial assessment was evidence of American C*** Roaches the big ones. Also, had a squirrel running around in my attic. Initial treatment started on 12 Feb 2015 with a follow-up to check for termites on 20 Feb 2015. Very professional company. Will use for quarterly service and would recommend them to anyone.

07/31/2014

Christopher B.

Category pest control,insulation

07/02/2014

Brenda P.

I would recommend them to anyone. They did an outstanding job at a reasonable price. They changed their name from Priority Pests to Pestout but they are an outstanding group. If anything is not working right and I have problems, they will come back until they solve the problem, that's what I like about them. Even the owner of the company comes. I have been having air problems for the last few years, never had it before, this is a twenty-one year old home, so you ought to have some problems and they have something new that they tried, and man that has worked whatever it is. I haven't had any problems with what they did it but they are really, really good. They are very quick about responding. They are just very honest. They are just very straightforward people and very friendly, very customer service oriented, and that's what I like about them. We have been using them for years now.

Description of Work
They are a pest company but they redid my crawl space lining and this is a big house; 3000 square foot and most of it is up, some of it is on slab but most of it is up above where it has a crawl space.

Category pest control,insulation

01/14/2014

Christopher B.

Switched from another pest control company to handle our annual termite inspection/treatment and our quarterly exterior pest control treatment. The guys here were more knowledgeable and friendly than my previous experiences with another provider.

Description of Work
Termite annual treatment and exterior quarterly treatment

JES Foundation Repair

JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They currently maintain offices in Appomattox, Baltimore, Chester, Manassas, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach. JES is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes and commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by JES Foundation Repair on Angi
    Virginia Foundation Solutions

Virginia Foundation Solutions is an award winning, veteran owned, Class A Contractor servicing homeowners in the Greater Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Our specialties include Foundation Repair, Crawl Space Repair, Structural Repair, Crawl Space Encapsulation, and Waterproofing. Our purpose is to redefine our industry by proving that a contractor can create a remarkable experience for our customers. This belief system has served us well- in 2019 we received the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award for Ethics, honoring our commitment to the highest standard of ethics and customer service. Since 2012 “Doing the right thing” has helped us service over 10,000 homeowners in the Greater Hampton Roads area. For a free estimate call us today at 757-340-0917.

Offers by Virginia Foundation Solutions on Angi
    The Drying Co

The Drying Co. has been serving Greater Richmond & the Virginia Peninsulas since 2002. We are a Home Performance Contractor specializing in Attics, Basements, Crawl Spaces, Foundations, and Gutters. Our goal is to deliver comfortable, energy-efficient, durable, and healthy home & building environments for all of our customers. We understand that no home is exactly like another, so we take all the time you need to discuss your concerns and goals. We then perform a thorough inspection of your home and develop a plan to achieve your goals. We want to make sure our customers are comfortable with the recommendations we make, so we will spend all the time you need to answer your questions. Our services include; Attic & Home insulation, Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space Repair & Encapsulation, Foundation Repair, Duct Insulation, Dehumidifiers & Sump Pumps, and Seamless Metal Gutters with Leaf Protection Options.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available
    10% off initial service

GENERAL PEST CONTROL: American Roaches, Ant, Centipedes, Cover Mites, Crickets, Earwigs, Firebrats, Grass Hoppers, Ground Beetles, Mice, Millipedes, Pill Bugs, Rats, Silverfish and Spiders. SPECIAL PEST CONTROL; Animal Carcass Removal, Bed Bugs, Bees, Carpenter Ants, Carpenter Bees, Chiggers, Fleas, Hornets, Mosquitos, German Roaches, Termites, Ticks and Wasps. MOISTURE & FUNGUS CONTROL; SUBSTRUCTURAL REPAIRS, INSULATION (removal and installation); ODOR CONTROL & DECONTAMINATION; DRAINAGE.

Honey Bee removal/extermination, Animal Trapping, Moles/voles and Stink Bugs.