Kitchen & Bath Expo

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2010

759 J Clyde Morris Blvd

Newport News, VA 23601

maple wood cabinets, factory direct price...

07/22/2017

Sericka M.

I thought this company was great. They did an excellent job. The pricing was very reasonable considering the amount of work that was done and in comparison to other estimates I received. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
remodeled kitchen and parts of a bathroom

Category remodeling

01/06/2017

Elaine D.

The project turned out really well. They were extremely helpful and even went with me to pick out remnant pieces for our bathrooms. They upgraded all three of our bathrooms and we were very pleased with the finished work. Their price was very reasonable compared to other companies that I contacted. They completed our work in a day.

Description of Work
We wanted new vanity tops for our bathrooms. We had cultured marble sinks and wanted to upgrade to granite or quartz.

Category countertops,marble & granite

07/19/2016

Donna O.

Description of Work
I didn't contract them through Angie's List but I have been really impressed with the quality of the work, the ease of installation, promptness. We did an entire kitchen plus 2 bathrooms. They were respectful of us and realized we were still living here. They disposed of debris promptly ,followed up if there were any questions. Susan,the interior design consultant was a tremendous help, I could not have done this project without her expertise.

05/18/2016

Cheryl P.

Description of Work
I ordered all of the kitchen cabinets. They were suppose to be assembled but one item wasn't fully so they took it back and returned it the same day. I like the cabinets and they are of good quality. Later I ordered two more cabinets to use as an aquarium base. I didn't want the cabinets assembled. They were assembled but they were the wrong cabinets. Because I had sighed a contract they wouldn't do anything. The young lady was the same one that did my major cabinets order but screwed this up royalty. Finally , after umpteen phone calls and run around with the manager I was given their stock version. What I had ordered was to come from a manufacturer. Unfortunately, they are not very good at getting back with you. I am pleased with the cabinets no doubt.

06/11/2015

Sean A.

Description of Work
The Good: | |I remodeled my kitchen. Cindy and and Crystal did a nice job assisting me and responding to any concerns. Crystal was very knowledgeable and professional. She listened to my concerns and if there were any mistakes, she worked quickly to have them rectified. | |The cabinets came out nice and are well built. I did not observe any major issues with the workmanship of the installers. | | |The Bad: |My only gripe with the installers, would be that they only speak Chinese and there is no on-site rep that can translate. Let me clarify, one or two spoke very broken English, so very basic communication was possible. | |Another issue I had was with a corner cabinet. Whereas, the door would grind against the door next to it every time I opened and closed it. I ended up sanding it down and repainting it myself to rectify the problem. Unfortunately, that same corner cabinet caused another issue as the cabinet next to it would open and smack into the knob on the corner cabinet, effectively chipping the paint off. I believe it's partially due to the bulky style of their cabinets that causes these space issues. To their credit, I never approached them with this issue formally, but mentioned it to Crystal and she stated Cindy would likely have a new door ordered to replace it if I wanted. However, it was a door she already replaced due to an installer error where they drilled through, so I decided to let it go and have since installed a cable to limit how far the door can open. | |Another issue I had with the design was how the doors all only opened 90 degrees. For most of the cabinets, this was no issue, but for at least one of them, the contents of the cabinets were rather difficult to reach unless you sat on the counter.. a small oversight in the design process. The solution was a wide angle hinge, which Cindy swapped out at no cost. Unfortunately, their soft-close hinges only came in 90 degree style. That is to say, up until the time my project was just about complete. Long story short (even though I've already told you the long story), it took a few trips, but I finally got the soft close/ wide angle hinge that fixed the issue. | |Overall, aside from a few hiccups, I had a good experience and would probably use them again if I had to remodel another kitchen. I didn't think their price was extraordinarily good, but it was certainly competitive.

07/21/2014

Randal N.

Kitchen and Bath Expo offered a decent selection for new cabinets and granite counter tops at an affordable price. They worked with us to incorporate all the items we wanted in our kitchen in an arrangement that would best server our needs. They showed up promptly on their scheduled install dates and worked quickly and efficiently. We were so pleased with their price and performance that we hired them to install counter tops in a kitchenette in our mother-in-law suite.

Description of Work
Install of new kitchen cabinets and granite countertops

Category custom cabinets,countertops,marble & granite

06/18/2014

Linda B.

We had used them for three different houses and nobody is better. It's a waste of time going anywhere else.

Description of Work
We used Kitchen & Bath Expo for marble and granite.

Category countertops

04/20/2014

CELESTE J.

I was interested in updating my kitchen in my 13 year old home. I had estimates from Lowes, Custom Design, and Kitchen and Bath expo and they seemed to offer the most comprehensive and affordable service. I selected a chocolate modern cabinet that I liked and Cindy Chen came out and took very detailed measurements of my kitchen and dining area in January. She drew up some plans and emailed them to me. I worked with Craig and he was very patient with me. I do wish he had gone over my cabinet options because I would not have selected so many drawers. I lost too much cabinet space by having so many drawers. We set a date of March for the removal of the old cabinets. It took just a little more than an hour for the two Chinese men to demolish and remove the cabinets. Please note they only do the removals in the afternoon/evening. The tile I selected from Prosource after trying several in my kitchen under the typical lighting. Tile color varies greatly once its in your space so definitely take the samples home. I allowed a week for the removal of the vinyl and install as it was a large area including my front hallway, kitchen, and laundry room. This part I paid separately and was not part of the price above. The new cabinets were installed on a Monday and Tuesday by a different pair of Chinese men who spoke very little English. They did a great job with the install and keeping my new floors protected. They worked quickly and efficiently and I am very impressed with the result. The granite countertops and 4"backsplash were installed on that Friday by the same two men. The granite I was directed to select at Marva in Portsmouth. I highly recommend selecting your slab as each granite piece is very different in color and pattern. I selected Verde Butterfly which is a darker gray/green although I was really trying to select a light colored granite. I selected a pencil edge which I changed from the standard bullnose. Saturday the plumber Jimmy came out to hook up the sink, faucet, and dishwasher. The cost of the plumber was built in at 350. My cabinet hardware was backordered and so a few weeks later Cindy Chen installed the handles, touched up some areas, and had previously sealed the granite $250 for me. She is definitely the woman in charge and was able to fix some errors that had come up during the process. I am very pleased with my new kitchen and I think Kitchen and Bath expo did a great job. My words of advice would be to make sure you understand the exact dimensions of your cabinets you will receive. Definitely pick out the granite from Marva and go back several times to see if they have anything else you would like. I would not go with the spice rack $120 as it was on the base cabinets and is not functional if you cook much. I would also skip the pull out lower drawer pull out $184 for pots and pans as it wastes 3 inches below it due to the hinges. I do enjoy the pull out garbage bin $150 which we use for recycle but I thought it was going to be next to my fridge but it ended up being in a different location so make sure you understand where everything will be located. The recycle bin caused me to lose yet more cabinet space which I need for small kitchen appliances. The plumber charge seemed excessive as Jimmy was only at my house 20-30 minutes. He said my dishwasher didn't need hooked up because the men hadn't disconnected it. So I feel I was overcharged on the plumber. Even with those issues I am overall very pleased with my new kitchen.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel including removal and disposal of old cabinets and countertop. Install of new cabinets, new granite countertop, new undermount single bowl stainless steel sink installed, and dishwasher/disposal hook-up by plumber. I had purchased separately a new faucet and new garbage disposal.

09/24/2012

Laura V.

The owner was very personable and helpful at the store. I didn't feel pressured whatsoever. I looked around at various stores for several weeks and was always welcomed with patience. The granite countertop is well made with the slab of granite I picked out. The plumber who hooked up the new sink etc... was very nice as well. Everyone involved with the job was professional and friendly.

Description of Work
They installed a cabinet and granite countertop in the master bathroom. They came out to take the measurements, set up an appointment for me to select the granite at the wherehouse and then installed the cabinet and countertop. I am very pleased with the results and plan to have them do the same for another bathroom.

05/08/2012

JULIE A.

They are great. They clean up really well. They use the highest quality material. They cover the floor with drop sheets. They are worth every penny that they charge.

Description of Work
They remodeled my two bathrooms and kitchen.

One Day Bath Tubs

Your Home is Our Reputation- Bath and Showers in Only One Day! Specializing in One Day Bath and Shower Installations! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Five Star Bath Solutions Williamsburg

Five Star Bath Solutions of Williamsburg is a full service bathroom remodeler specializing in bath and shower remodeling and installations. We offer leading solutions for bath and shower remodeling, including custom bath-wall systems, new bathtubs or tub to shower conversion, walk-in bathtubs and much more. We provide quality bath and shower remodeling at an affordable price.

Offers by Five Star Bath Solutions Williamsburg on Angi
    Paramount Builders Inc

Paramount Builders is the East Coast’s premier home improvement replacement products company. We are proud to be “Improving our Community, One Home at a Time”. As a company, our goal is to establish the highest standard of excellence and integrity for our industry in our market and beyond. The cornerstone of our excellence is our products. We use only the absolute finest materials made. At Paramount Builders we are not just selling windows, siding, roofing and doors. We are selling our family, our reputation and our commitment to excellence. Our products are backs with unbeatable warranties to reassure our customers that they will continue to receive the benefits of our products for years to come.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available