GV SOLUTIONS PAINTING AND CLEANING LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since October 2019

GV Solutions is a family company dedicated to Remodeling, Painting interior and exterior, repair and clean from small areas to large places, We are dedicated to listening to the needs of our clients, and making possible projects at the best prices and qualities We make free estimates, we arrange a

2022 Super Service Award

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Williamsburg Colony

home remodeling

202123188
Remodeling and painting of attic..
Williamsburg Colony project

Williamsburg

interior painting

2020
View project

interior painting (29)home remodeling (3)plumbers (3)house painting (2)roofing (1)

07/12/2022

Graciela M.

Excellent teamwork and results! Painting was done professionally, on time, with care to detail!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 10/03/2022

06/23/2022

Kayley T.

Miguel and Carolina did a fantastic job painting our new house. They completed interior painting on the walls, ceiling, trim and doors and also did an amazing job on repainting the kitchen cabinets. Exterior painting on the front door, garage door trim and vinyl shutters on the windows was also performed. They worked quickly, kept the area clean and were very professional throughout the whole process. We would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/23/2022

06/07/2022

Lisa H.

It was a smooth and easy transaction! We will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Sliding glass door replacement

Category plumbing, remodeling

Work Completed On 06/07/2022

05/28/2022

Cheryl and Tony S.

We could not have asked for better. Very professional, excellent quality, Worked 11 days straight, 10+ hours per day. Would not hesitate to hire again.

Description of Work
Repainted interior of house, replaced flooring

Category remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

04/21/2022

Eugene D.

Based on a previous contractual experience with Miguel and Caroline, I didn't hesitate to contact them to paint the 1st level floor, and stairwell walls of my house, that included several drywall fixtures. As usual as dedicated professionals, they delivered an exceptional and high quality of work. The walls look great. Will definitely work with them in the future.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category plumbing, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/18/2022

03/09/2022

Vanessa P.

Great job done flexible with scheduling. Price was fair. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 03/09/2022

01/30/2022

Ioannis A.

Miguel and Caroline did a phenomenal job! Feeling blessed that I found them on Angie's list. Would give 10 stars if I could. Not only did they do the requested work but also went above and beyond to ensure 100% client satisfaction. Will definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Plumbing

Category plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/30/2022

01/18/2022

Scott R.

GV Solutions completed several jobs for us across the past year. Miguel and Carolina are professionals who are prompt, courteous, and who will exceed your expectations. We highly recommend them. Mary and Scott Runnells

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General

Category remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/18/2022

09/17/2021

Carol L.

Replaced entire roof and bad wood on house and detached garage in one day. Roof replacement included architectural shingles and ridge vents. Painting included exterior doors, window shutters, front stoop and railing, and misc trim. Very professional and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and exterior painting

Category roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

Review for GV SOLUTIONS PAINTING AND CLEANING LLC - 222 Woodhaven Rd, Newport News, VA - 39479962

08/30/2021

Avery M.

Excellent, Miguel performed the work quickly, cleanly and looks good. I will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

08/04/2021

Carol L.

Miguel and Caroline did a professional job painting. They were punctual, considerate, and hard working. They cleaned up each day after painting. I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Painted interior of home

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

Review for GV SOLUTIONS PAINTING AND CLEANING LLC - 222 Woodhaven Rd, Newport News, VA - 39428692

08/03/2021

Dan H.

Miguel and Carolina did great on this rather large project. They were conscientious, thorough, and easy to work with. They took pains to move and protect the side of the house, the boat, grill, deck furniture, and other items we didn't want to be coated. We will definitely use GV Solutions for future jobs and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Power washed and sealed our large deck, 250' pier, gazebo and boat house.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

07/12/2021

Eugene D.

It was an absolute pleasure to contract with Miguel and his lovely wife, Carolina. They are a great team together and are truly dedicated to doing an excellent job for their clients at a reasonable rate. The work was completed in a very careful, efficient, and timely manner and their cleanup afterwards was outstanding. Definitely would hire again for future projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet Painting

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

06/06/2021

Courtney E.

Miguel and Carolina did such a wonderful job painting the interior of our home! From the first meeting they really listened to what we were looking for and made it happen! They were flexible and so reasonable with our budget. The entire process was a breeze—working from home and having two children running in and out of the house it was not an easy environment to work in but they made it so seamless it was like we didn’t even know that they were here. Professionalism, quality and workmanship were extraordinary! We’re planning on calling them again when we’re ready for the next projects! Strongly recommend!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 06/06/2021

06/06/2021

Lisa P.

Miguel and Carolina are the absolute BEST! I have never had such a perfect paint job. They use the best quality paint, always on time and finished the job within the timeline. Every day they cleaned up and were extremely organized. They also had the best price! I will only use this company moving forward for my repairs. Great job Miguel and Carolina!

Description of Work
Misc.

Work Completed On 06/06/2021

05/28/2021

Mateo Ortiz Angies O.

It was fantastic, very professional and finished in a timely manner!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

Review for GV SOLUTIONS PAINTING AND CLEANING LLC - 222 Woodhaven Rd, Newport News, VA - 39349971

05/27/2021

Sherry Buchanan B.

Our home looks spectacular after the whole house painting! GV solutions worked carefully and cleanly. The painting looks perfect. We would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Painting inside

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

04/09/2021

Robin B.

GV Solutions painted my ceilings and walls in multiple rooms in my three story New Town home. I am incredibly pleased with the job they did for me as well as I appreciated their professionalism, attention to detail, and Covid protection practices. I hardly knew they were in my house. They offer great services at very reasonable prices. My home looks fantastic and the best part was no mess! I highly, highly recommend GV Solutions for your painting projects! I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

03/16/2021

Joanna G.

Miguel was great. He painted over some wallpaper and the result looks fantastic. He was respectful and kind and always wore a mask. I have already asked him to give me an estimate on two other projects.

Description of Work
Painting

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

02/20/2021

MICHAEL P.

Very well and on time. He did an excellent job and his painting and it looks great and he was like I said very fast very clean while he worked and that helps so far as cleaning the cleaning up after and the job looks wonderful I can't wait until I put furniture in the room in which he's painted that's just going to bring out the furniture and with a beautiful paint job and I would hire him again thank you very much.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

02/05/2021

steven S.

Excellent experience. Very dedicated contractor... on time, great work, and affordable. Excellent paint cutting skills. Goes above and beyond to make the customer happy. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Interior Painting, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

Category remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

Review for GV SOLUTIONS PAINTING AND CLEANING LLC - 222 Woodhaven Rd, Newport News, VA - 39186856