European Motors Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since November 2009

141 Harpersville Rd

Newport News, VA 23601

Services SAAB, Volvo, Volkswagen & Audi EUROPEAN MOTORS INC. in NEWPORT NEWS is your trustworthy partner for all kinds of auto repairs. Your personal safety is assured when your car is on the road running smoothly. That's why we don't merely provide comprehensive services, but we also perform important safety checks for you. Our shop is equipped with the latest car diagnostic equipment and your vehicle is repaired by our highly qualified experienced technicians. Superior customer service, honest advice, fair prices, and high quality work ethics are of the greatest importance to us. We do our best to ensure your comfort and safety on the road....

11/25/2015

Raymond S.

Couldn't have been better. For my Saab, I use European Motors exclusively.

Description of Work
Oil change, repair of radio antenna, state inspection.

Category auto repair,car inspections

08/19/2014

Lynn B.

They only deal with European cars. I have been taking my vehicle there for forever. I call them, take my car in and they are able to get the job done within the same day. They provide excellent service and excellence in terms of completion with trying to get your car back the same.

Description of Work
I went in 2 weeks ago and I took my sons 2001 Volvo.

Category auto repair

09/16/2013

Paul M.

I dropped off the car no-notice, they worked on it right away. After diagnosis, they explained what they needed to do, did it and it fixed the problem. The estimate was accurate.

Description of Work
Engine light on. Required belts and other parts to repair.

Category

04/07/2011

Jane Carter W.

The owner is Franko Coleman, who is very competent. He has been taking care of my Volvo, since 1993. He knows how much every part costs and he is excellent with his bills. Their prices seemed fair and I will still continue to use their services in future.

Description of Work
I used the services of European Motors Inc., couple of weeks ago.

Category

11/09/2009

Raymond S.

I have been taking my cars to European Motors for decades. They are excellent mechanics and honest. The service is friendly and personal. Couldn't ask for better. They work only on Saabs and Volvos.

Description of Work
All types of service.

Category auto repair

Hybrid Air Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.

ben@hybridairusa.com HYBRID AIR, INC. is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started in 2008. Located in Virginia Beach, VA, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Tide Water Virginia. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ--a fact you'll notice immediately in the attitude and integrity they bring to your job site. Our entire company works hard to make your experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable. Should we make a mistake, we will do everything in our power to correct it to your satisfaction.

Offers by Hybrid Air Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. on Angi
    Backriver Cooling and Heating LLC

Proud winner of the 2017 Super Service Award. Small father and son owned and operated business. Licensed and insured with over 35 years in the business. No overtime rates for evenings and weekends (same rate 7 days a week from 7am to 7 pm) 10% discount for military, seniors, Angie's list members and licensed realtors.

Murillo Mechanical Heating and Cooling

OUR MISSION STATEMENT We take personal responsibility to make sure comfort and quality meets accountability & affordability, with exceptional customer service every time! ABOUT US For 12 years, Murillo Mechanical has proudly provided comfort to thousands of homes and light commercial businesses across the Hampton Roads. We are an honest, loyal company who takes pride in our work. We take care of our customers as if they were family. Referrals are where 90% of our business comes from, so the relationships we build along the way mean a lot to our small business.

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Alarms
    Water Coolers
    Auto Radiators
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

•Oil change •Tune-Ups •Engine Replacement •Alternators •A/C Compressors •Brakes and Rotor Replacement •Computer-aided engine diagnostics •Air-conditioning service •And much much more!

Custom paint & body work, interior upholstery.