Coffman's Landscape & Lawn LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

Locally owned and operated business...

Tree Junky

Tree Junky

Tree Junky has friendly people, fast services and always fair prices. We offer free estimates on any tree service and would love to hear from you soon. We're locally owned and operated and have over 16 years of qualified experience in the Tree Industry. No need to let your yard keep you on edge. We can deliver professional help 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Call us today for free estimates. My name is Steve and I would be glad to assist with all your tree needs. 540-497-0541 Hablamos espanol

Offers by Tree Junky  on Angi

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulch,trim,plant flowers, edging, take out bushes

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

07/14/2014

It was a great job. He made the gravel deep enough so that it keeps weeds from sprouting. It was done in one afternoon. I was really pleased and have had no problem with this area since it was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a weedy area near septic cleared. He covered the large area with Landscape plastic. filled with nice pea gravel, bordered with rock to keep it looking nice with no maintenance.

CATEGORY landscaping

11/18/2013

We have not used Lee due to being in the same industry, but we know he is very professional, shows up on time, returns phone calls, and does great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are in the same industry so we recommend Coffman's landscaping for general up keep, maintenance, mulching, pruning etc.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

03/02/2012

They are terrific. He even sends a Christmas card. I've sent him one just to tell him how professional his service is. One hundred percent honest. He charged me less than his original estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He trimmed up all the shrubs.

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscaping, lawn maintenance , mulching, grading, leaf and tree removal as well as pruning