BLUE RIDGE FENCE & WINDOW CO

Founded 1950 • With Angi since December 2010

All home improvement and building projects 3 employees...

Paramount Builders Inc

Paramount Builders is the East Coast’s premier home improvement replacement products company. We are proud to be “Improving our Community, One Home at a Time”. As a company, our goal is to establish the highest standard of excellence and integrity for our industry in our market and beyond. The cornerstone of our excellence is our products. We use only the absolute finest materials made. At Paramount Builders we are not just selling windows, siding, roofing and doors. We are selling our family, our reputation and our commitment to excellence. Our products are backs with unbeatable warranties to reassure our customers that they will continue to receive the benefits of our products for years to come.

06/13/2016

Category woodworking

08/24/2014

No sooner were the pool contractors done when the Blue Ridge Fencing crew showed up to start the pool fencing. They did the job quickly and beautifully! We actually put the pool in the pasture adjacent to our yard. So after fencing the pool they then replaced 300 feet of the horse fence so that the pool became part of the yard. They showed up early every day and finished the job in less than a week. After completion, I needed to modify a gate to prevent a dog escape from the new yard. They returned quickly and resolved the problem for me I have learned that often the low bidder is not very detailed in the proposal. When I confronted the other bidder with some questions it was clear he was not going to get my job done according to my needs either in terms of time or quality. Blue Ridge does quality work and does it in a timely manner. I highly recommend them. I have since had additional work done and continue to rave about the service they provide.

Description of Work
Install pool fencing and replace about 300 feet of horse fencing.

Category fencing,woodworking

05/22/2013

It was a good price but I didn't have anything to base it on. It was fair. They worked well with me. They came when they said and they did a good job. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
I used Blue Ridge Fence & Window to fix a door frame.

Category replacement windows,woodworking

All types of fencing, replacement windows and doors, alum. awnings and carports, storm windows and doors, decks, remodeling projects

Ask for details.