Professional Power Washing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2015

I own a mobile power washing business I have 15 years of experience .I have two helpers that have a minimum of five years of experience.On houses and around plants we use biodegradable and plant friendly detergent.We use nothing but the best for your home. I'll be looking forward in doing business with you soon....

Miguel Rodriguez, LLC

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Miguel Rodriguez, LLC on Angi
Baker Family Pressure Washing

Locally Owned Family Pressure Washing Business And Handyman Services Here To Take Care Of All Your Pressure Washing Needs And Home Repairs Affordable Pricing Excellent Communication And Customer Service We Wont Stop Until Your 100% Satisfied Contact Us Today For A Free Estimate!

09/01/2015

George V.

Company did an excellent job. Owner and 1 helper did the work. Very hard working individuals. Job was done in a timely manner and was done to work with my schedule.

Description of Work
Power washed and sanded deck. Applied 3 coats of stain.

Category pressure washing

06/30/2015

Carole P.

Owner and 2 helpers arrived on time and completed job in a timely and efficient manner. All were professional, friendly and intent on meeting my expectations.

Description of Work
Power wash house ( all vinyl siding), 2 decks and one porch, plus 2-car free standing garage.

Category decks,pressure washing

We clean exterior houses,decks,porches,driveways,sidewalks ,fences,vehicles,boats,farm equipment,etc..We also do painting interior and exterior.We stain decks,fences,etc..On vehicles we clean personal,fleets,dumptrucks,and road tractors. We cutt and polish aluminum rims.

Rite now my company don't except credit or debit cards.