Westlake Heating & Air

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2010

695 Lakewood Forest Rd

Moneta, VA 24121

Westlake Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. was established in 2004. We are a group of professionals who have been in the heating and air conditioning business for the past decade. We service and install not just at Smith Mountain Lake, but the entire Roanoke Valley and surrounding areas. We

01/02/2012

Jason C.

My heat pump went out on a cold holiday day. They came within an hour after calling. I knew the rates were going to be high because it was a holiday. They replaced a broken capacitor and got me heat again in around 30 to 45 mintues. They charged extra for parts and labor because it was a holiday. My total was $272. This is the first time I've ever had to call an HVAC repair company for service, especially on a holiday so I don't know if this price is excessive or not, but I have heat again.

12/15/2011

James C.

The technician, John, is one of the best in the business. Always a pleasure dealing with him and the other technicians who are good as well.

Description of Work
Preformed inspection of heating system (2 heat pumps) under annual contract.

07/14/2011

Kathleen S.

The technician was very professional, clean, polite, friendly, showed up on time, went right to work and diagnosed the problem almost immediately. The problem was an electrical switch which he fixed and then checked to make sure the unit was cooling properly and it was so no further work was needed. The charge for this service call was very reasonable. I will definitely use this company again if the need arises.

Description of Work
The service call was for a non-working air conditioner. An appointment was made for the following day after I called.

06/20/2011

glenda C.

Within 2 days the air conditioner was no longer blowing cool air. I called them back on 05/27 and they said they couldn't come until 8:00 am on 06/01. When 8:30 came and went, I called to see what had happened and was told that we were on the schedule for that day but they couldn't tell me what time they would arrive. They showed up at 6:30 pm that day and said a new unit was needed and quoted me a price of $3000.00. I said OK when can you install and was told they couldn't install until 06/07. I found another company that installed a new unit on 06/02.

Description of Work
I called for air conditioner repair as my mother's air conditioner wasn't blowing cool air. She lives next door to me. Appointment was made 5 days later for 05/25. Serviceman came on time and said freon charge was needed. I didn't see him check for leaks after he put in the freon.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

During this time it was very hot and we were running many calls, we did our best to get to the member. As far as the install of the new unit, we were informed that her mother was staying with her and that doing the install on 06/07 was not a problem. We fully understand that our customers are very important and we will do what it takes to meet their needs and work with them be it financing, scheduling or any effort that is needed on our part to assure the customer is satisfied.

12/07/2010

James C.

I have a service contract with them. I have used the company for about 3 years and they have always been excellent. They show up on time. They do what they are supposed to do. They helped me several times in terms of warranty issues on the heat pump that I had. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Westlake Heating & Air in Moneta serviced my heating and air-conditioning unit. They performed the furnace startup service where you can get from the air-conditioning to heat.

S&E Remodeling LLC

We specialize in finish carpentry and trim work, cabinet installation, residential and commercial painting. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call us to give you a free estimate, it will be a pleasure for us to assist you!

Award 2022
    Troy Miller Painting

Owner operated for over 16 years. We specialize in all Painting, Drywall, Wallpaper Removal and Pressure Washing services. Give us a call for a free quote! we are insured and class c business license.

Offers by Troy Miller Painting on Angi
    SALEM PAINTING

A Family Business ran by a 4th generation Painter, Corey Webster, providing professional workmanship and top quality results for over 40 years. Specializing in all painting, interior/exterior, residential, commercial, industrial, painting, patching, caulking, pressure washing, wallpaper removal, garage floors, drywall, ceramic tile, carpentry and more! Call for a Free estimate!

On replacements

residential and commercial sales and service, new & replacement installation of heating & ac, indoor air quality, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners & duct work.