Wiles Home Improvement

With Angi since June 2012

Family business, over 20 years of experience. Specializing in barns, run-in shed, tack rooms. New constructions, additions, and remodeling....

360 Painting of Central VA

At 360 Painting of Central VA, we are proud to be your local choice for professional painting services. Every 360 Painting location is locally owned, operated, and committed to the needs of home and business owners. Simply put, we love to see happy customers. We know how hard it can be to find painting contractors you can rely on, and we take pride in offering a level of professionalism and customer care rarely found in the painting business. We will do all that we can to make your painting project a success. We take the time to understand your vision, then work with you to ensure each step of the project goes smoothly. No matter what kind of project you are looking to tackle, our painters have the materials, equipment, and expertise that you need to make your project a success. Call today!

Vanguard Roofing

We are specialists in roofing replacement and gutter installations. Our installers are certified, highly-trained, and known for top-quality work. To experience our excellent customer service, call now to set up your estimate at (434) 484-2372.

Offers by Vanguard Roofing on Angi
Remodel USA

At Remodel USA Inc.we are completely dedicated to meeting the expectations of our customers. One of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction is by maintaining our distinctive attention to detail while minimizing our installation time. For example, we can finish a complete bathroom remodel in only about 5-10 days, limiting the disruption to your schedule. We can also customize our services to meet your unique requirements,whether we're designing the ideal kitchen layout for your home or walking you through the sunroom selection process.

03/14/2014

He does good work, but his prices are a little high.

Description of Work
He painted my front stoop, sealed a wall in the basement, fixed a light, and put up a clothes rack.

Category handyman service

06/29/2012

My bathroom toilet was leaking into the kitchen downstairs. They had to repair the flooring and replace tile work. I added a new cabinet and sink and they took out the old one and installed the new one. Now I'm turning my back porch into a sun room, they are installing the electrical and adding plumbing for an outside faucet. Adding cabinets and plumbing for a sink. The room is to be a sun room/grooming room for my dogs. Putting in a outside door, adding a small deck with steps, putting up walls, flooring tile and insulation. They are also working with me to do it in two parts as to when I have the money. Easy to work with. 2014 I used this company again and was not as pleased. The job was sloppy and hurried. I will not use them again.

Description of Work
I'm adding a room on the back of my house where a porch was. Also, two years ago they did a repair and remodel to my bathroom.

Category handyman service,remodeling

We offer personal contact and free estimates. Help with product choices and pricing. We can even help you with some DIY projects, no job is to large or to small, just give us a call!