VA Contracting LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2012

Specializing in Tree Services A Contractor with Class. I have been in this Business for 17 Years, Following my 73 year old Father and Planning to Pass it on to My 3 Sons. We do all aspects Tree Work. VA Contracting LLC. is continually developing methods to make Tree Service safer and We have the lowest impact on lawns, Many of our customers comment that “Other than the tree being gone we would never even have known you were here”. We have 17 years Experience and are Virginia's Premier Tree Service Company. No One can beat our Value Dollars Compared to Service, WE ARE THE BEST VALUE. Estimates are FREE for all of our services. Proof of insurance and references are Always provided. We have a special Tree Stump grinding Machine to remove Tree Stumps in difficult situations. We can Fit through a standard 36” yard gate Eliminating the need to take down/ disturb and existing Fencing. Our Machine is Light enough that with its Dual rear wheels It does Not leave ruts, or tire tracks in your Landscape. VA Contracting LLC. maintains a large fleet of equipment to handle tree take downs and trimming. We also offer grading of lawns, driveways and gravel work, tall grass mowing, clearing of any areas and crane services. We strive to provide each customer with excellent customer service each and every time we perform services. VA Contracting LLC. is family-owned, so we know how important our work can be to local families and businesses. 3 Generations Of Hard work and Ethics Guarantees you, That you will get a quality job done at a fair price. Customer satisfaction is our greatest priority. We believe customer service is important and it’s the best way to run a business. We are Based 12 Miles west of Short Pump in Beautiful Gum Spring, VA. We do NOT rent a large storage lot and Fancy building therefore saving on Business costs, & passing that savings on to You the consumer. If you are looking for a reputable Tree Service company with excellent customer service in the Short Pump, Richmond, Glen Allen, Chesterfield, Mechanicsville, Henrico or Hanover area please call us for a free estimate at 804-592-1103. We also Service Any areas within The Metro area IE: Dinwiddie, Powhatan, and Even Charlottesville. Centrally Located to Quickly Service all of the Richmond Area...

Dan's Tree Service

Tree Service. Landscaping. Retaining Walls. Stump Grinding. Pruning. Dead Limbing. Mulching. Leaf Removal. Professional Window Cleaning. Additional email - josbernt1976@icloud.com

Dos Amigos Landscaping & Grounds Management

Dos Amigos Landscaping & Grounds Management has been in business for 10+ years. We licensed contractor in the State of Virginia. Dos Amigos provides full landscape services to homeowners and commercial customers. Many of our residential customers enjoy annual contracts where Dos Amigos takes care of their lawn/landscape needs for one easy monthly payment.

Dyer's Tree Service

Dryer's Tree Service is your complete tree service company. We are fully licensed, insured, and have the experienced to handle any of any of your tree service needs. Emergency services also available. Contact us today!

Offers by Dyer's Tree Service on Angi

09/30/2018

The deal I purchased through Angie's list was I believe $1700(?) for a crew for a day. After looking around David realized it would be 2 days. David, Miguel and crew removed 5 or 6 large oaks, a diseased hickory, and many smaller scrubby trees. They ground stumps and cut all the wood in fireplace lengths for us to split later- as I requested. Because he didn't have to haul all the wood away or spl...

Description of Work
Several Trees removed

06/26/2018

I've used their services before and have been very pleased in the past. But this time I was unable to get an appointment after three attempts to set up a date. I had purchased the $200 for $400 of tree service coupon. My coupon has now expired. Very disappointed.

Description of Work
Tree trimming.

12/05/2017

I paid for the work and waited for them to set up an appointment. No one called me in the 30 day period...no phone call or e-mail...therefore, I requested my money to be refunded, and, it was...End of story. I have no idea why they didn't respond.

Description of Work
Tree servicing on my property, and advice on my 4 large Leland Cypress Trees.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

11/28/2017

A crew of four plus two vehicles showed up on time. David was there to supervise. They worked speedily and carefully, cleaning up completely. Also checked knot in tree to see if a water vent could be put in, so water wouldn't sit and rot out tree.

Description of Work
David came out to assess huge limbs broken from a tree. We discussed how much/little needed to be taken, and if the tree needed to come down. We settled on a date and price.

Category lawn service,tree service

11/06/2017

I started with an Angie's List Deal for a 5-man crew for 8 hours of tree work. Dave Munoz met with me to look over the job, so I had a good idea of how much they would be able to do in that amount of time. Dave recommended that I also remove a very large (nearly 100 ft) beetle-infested pine that was leaning directly over my house. The house is in a subdivision; the tree was near the property line,...

Description of Work
Tree removal, drainage and grading work.

Category tree service,drain pipe

10/11/2017

Great job. Employees were very professional with a can do attitude.

Description of Work
They removed a neighbor's, very large limb (at least 18 inches in diameter) that had fallen across my 8 foot wooden fence without touching it. They carefully removed the limb without any damage to the fence.

09/01/2017

Great experience overall and absolutely recommend VA Contracting. High quality work done in a timely, professional way for very fair rates.

Description of Work
Tree removal

07/05/2017

Overall, excellent service. Crew was courteous and efficient. Followed requests to the tee. David Munoz is very professional! Would hire again.

Description of Work
Removed a number of trees from property.

05/19/2017

It went very well, except. I had warned them that our backyard got very very wet when we had rain, and couldn't be driven on. I was assured there was no problem they would take steps to handle that. However, they came a day after it had poured and the steps they took didn't work. The put down large sheets of plywood and were putting the heavy equipment on it. It would have worked pretty well if th...

Description of Work
I had two trees removed.

Category tree service

This is the first I have heard of this. Please call or text me at (804) 400-5242 this is David Munoz I stand behind my work and I will make it right!

05/09/2017

David and his team did a wonderful job. They actually went above and beyond, exceeded my expectations. I would and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They took down several trees, grinded many more stumps and chipped all limbs.

Category tree service

We offer Tree services Complete Tree Services,Tree Removal Stump Grinding, Tipping, Topping, Dropping,Trimming, & Pruning

None, Try Us We handle even the smallest of Jobs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal