Synergy Technical Services

Virginia: Contractors
01/31/2024

13511 East Boundary Road Suite C

Midlothian, VA 23112

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Synergy Technical Services is Virginia's premier heating and air conditioning, plumbing and electrical contractor that specializes in service of all makes and models of heat pumps, gas furnaces, ductless mini-split systems, geothermal heat pump systems, installations of heating and cooling systems, ductwork and indoor air quality products such as humidifiers and media filtration. ...

HVAC Companies (15)electrician (3)plumbers (1)

12/22/2021

Norvell C.

Minor issue…..short visit….diagnostic charge, only….👍

Description of Work
floodlights

Category electrician

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

09/22/2021

Mike C.

Tech failed to install whole house surge protector despite me asking 5x if it was being done. He then lied to his boss and said I never said anything about it. The owner indicated he would think about what he wanted to do about it and call me back. As of this writing, it has been 10 days and I 2 additional attempts at contacting the owner by me. Run from this company.

Description of Work
Whole house surge protector and EV charger installed

Category electrician

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

Good morning Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to see this review and that you feel this way however we did complete everything that was on the proposal which you signed. We even went above and beyond when you wanted the 200 amp panel that you purchased yourself installed but when my techs arrived you had changed your mind so we went and picked up the 100 amp panel at a very marginal price that my tech had initially recommended during the estimate visit. My lead tech informed me that you were very rude and cussed at them all day while they were trying to complete the work that you signed off on and then got upset at him when we would not purchase the panel that you bought yourself from you as we do not purchase items from homeowners. We did everything you asked and everything that was on the proposal you signed. I cannot give free work for something that was not included on the estimate as my tech that has been with me for years had stated that you did not want the surge protectors or the other outside work until we completed the work that was on the proposal sent to you. I trust my technician and stand behind him as he has never lied to myself or a customer before and given the attitude they got immediately arriving to your home to perform the work they were supposed to how do I not know if you are being untruthful. At the end of the day we did exactly what we were supposed to based on the proposal you signed and then some, we offered to do the additional work at a fair price but you refused stating you wanted this work done after the fact of signing the proposal and us starting the work.

08/30/2021

Beth N.

They were great. Came same day, on time, friendly, and quickly fixed the problem. Great company.

Description of Work
Toilet Tank Inside Replacement

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

02/13/2021

Amy M.

They were really good and they did my A/C units. They have come back to do the up keep. They were very good to work with, they have the best price, and more informative.

Description of Work
They keep my A/C up and running.

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

11/13/2017

Diana C.

Wonderful. They were great to work with and easy to get in touch with when needed. We had a mix up on our start time the day of install, but instead of waiting around for me to get to the property to begin work, they were able to begin (and nearly complete) replacing the outside unit and replace a leaking freon pipe that other companies had been unable to find/repair for much of the old units' life (pipe was likely cracked when they bent it to install the old unit). When I did get there, they completed the inside part of the job much faster than I had anticipated.

Description of Work
Replace old HVAC system for new

Work Completed On 10/05/2017

Thank you very much for the kind words Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. It has been a pleasure to work for you and we thank you for your business.

06/12/2017

William P.

very good everything done in a professional matter and all questions I asked were answered

Description of Work
new heat pump and air handler installed

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

Thank you for the great review Mr [Member Name Removed]

03/06/2017

William G.

It is installed and I presume it is working. They didn't charge any over the price of the Big Deal. I thought the pricing was reasonable. The quality is kinda hard to grade because it was installed under my house in my heating system, but as far as I know it's working just fine. It took them 3 or 4 hours, just one person. It was perfect.

Description of Work
They installed the whole house humidifier.

Work Completed On 01/17/2017

Thank you so much for the great review

02/09/2017

Joseph S.

The heat pump has been working fine since then. He was very good. Straightforward. Easy to understand his explanation as to what was going on, reasonable cost, suggested maintenance if we wanted it. Told them we would either call him in 6 months or he could check back with us in 6 months and he was fine with that so there wasn't any heavy salesmanship. He just basically explained the services they provide and we were happy with what we got. I think he came out the same day that we called. I'm planning on calling him in the spring time to check the heat pump to make sure they are ready for summer cooling. It was a good service, good technician, professionalism.

Description of Work
The guy had replaced a part on the heat pump which had gone bad so he did that in time to save a big cost because if it had not been replaced, eventually, it would have been a bigger job with a bigger cost, so it was good timing as far as the guy coming out to do what he did.

Work Completed On 10/21/2016

Thank you so much for the great review and we look forward to working for you again. I am happy that you are pleased with our service and process.

01/06/2017

Angela M.

Jeff who I spoke to first was very helpful and quickly set up an appointment for the next day to suit me and kept me updated by phone. Shane (Senior Technician) was prompt, efficient and extremely professional. A part was needed and he returned to install it the next day. He went above and beyond to explain what needed to be done and I am now fully confident that my systems are safe and operating at their most efficient. We will be setting up an annual maintenance contract with this company and will be purchasing their clean air technology to keep our house as allergy free as possible. Cannot recommend them higher!

Description of Work
HVAC maintenance

Work Completed On 01/06/2017

Thank you so much for the kind words and the great review. It has been a pleasure working for you and we look forward to taking care of your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs for a long time.

12/27/2016

Jack P.

They pointed out things that will need attention at some point and also pointed out what the other company before them had not done.

Description of Work
Annual Service on my HVAC

Work Completed On 11/10/2016

Thank you for the wonderful review [Member Name Removed], we very much appreciate your business.

Heating and air conditioning repair and installation, indoor air quality and home efficiency audits. We educate homeowners on all aspects of their home comfort systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available