SJ Ryan Electric Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2012

Since 2004, we at S.J. Ryan Electric, Inc. have built a solid reputation as one of Richmond's most trusted businesses. We are committed to providing quality service to our customers. We believe that a reputation as an honest and reliable business is the recipe for success. While others seek to profit by cutting corners, or recommending unnecessary services to their customers, we believe that a good reputation and consistent service will help build a lifelong relationship with our customers. By being trustworthy, S.J. Ryan Electric, Inc. will enjoy long term business that serves our customers and our community....

CHAMPION ELECTRICAL

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Synergy Technical Services

Synergy Technical Services is Virginia's premier heating and air conditioning, plumbing and electrical contractor that specializes in service of all makes and models of heat pumps, gas furnaces, ductless mini-split systems, geothermal heat pump systems, installations of heating and cooling systems, ductwork and indoor air quality products such as humidifiers and media filtration.

Electric Solutions Of Richmond LLC

Welcome to Electric Solutions of Richmond, where we merge the reliability of a licensed and accredited staff with the affordability of quality workmanship done right the first time. We offer fast, reliable, and affordable electrical services throughout Richmond, Virginia, and surrounding areas. As a full-service company, we do everything from receptacle wiring, security lighting, full panel upgrades and generator installations to installing voice, data jacks, and WI-FI access points as well as run fiber optic cable for residential and light commercial properties. Electric Solutions of Richmond is a family run business and as such we strive to treat you like family, providing quality service at competitive prices. Our work is backed by over 20 years of experience and you'll always work with a licensed electrician to give you peace of mind with your investment. Our goal is to become your trusted ally. Providing for all your electrical needs in the most reliable and efficient manner while keeping your costs competitive and fair.

Offers by Electric Solutions Of Richmond LLC on Angi

07/07/2020

James B.

Excellent! 2 electricians came and quickly determined the problems and went to work. They answered all my questions, explaining things that I wanted explained. Friendly but always working, they cleaned up well. In addition, they both wore masks for their and my protection in this time of COVID.

Description of Work
Diagnose and replace charred outlet, repair non-functioning front porch lights, replace flood light on deck

02/27/2020

Daniel R.

They were very clear about the work that they are going do, and the work was very efficient and effective. Invoicing and payment for the service was very convenient and easy. They were also very responsive and ready to provide documents that I needed for the real estate purchase.

Description of Work
They performed a variety of electrical services inside the house

09/15/2015

C.

SJ Ryan was prompt and did quality work. Sean came out to provide an estimate and was quick to respond. His team came on-time and did great work while keeping the area clean. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Installed 10 recessed lights on dimmers, 2 boxes for fans, and an outdoor outlet.

08/05/2015

Marla C.

I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE ENTIRE TEAM. I MET WITH OWNER FOR AN ESTIMATE. HE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROFESSIONAL. HE EVEN SAID THAT SOME THINGS WERE FINE AND NO NEED TO BE TOUCHED OR UPGRADED. THERE WAS NO QUESTION AFTER ALL MY QUOTES REVIEWED, THEY WERE NOT THE CHEAPEST MIDDLE OF THE ESTIMATES BUT I FELT VERY CONFIDENT THAT THEY WOULD DO A GREAT JOB AND GAINED MY TRUST RIGHT OFF FROM THE START. CANDACE SCHEDULED THE WORK WITHIN THE WEEK, VERY POLITE AND ACCOMODATED MY SCHEDULE - EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. TWO TECHNICANS ARRIVED PROMPTLY, VERY PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGABLE, WORK ETHIC, KEPT ME INFORMED OF ANY ISSUES, GAVE ME OPTIONS, DID WHATEVER I ASKED AND CLEANED UP AFTER THE PROJECT WAS COMPLETED. I HAVE A BUSINESS OF MY OWN AND WILL CERTAINLY REFER SJ RYAN TO ANYONE THAT ASKS FOR AN ELECTRICIAN. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE MARLA CALDWELL

Description of Work
INSTALL LED RECESSED LIGHTING

07/07/2015

Brad F.

I am extremely pleased with the professionalism of this electrician and his crew. From beginning to end they were great. I have worked with other electricians who were good, but this company is better. No mistakes, no excuses, no delays, just good reliable work. They advised me well on how to get this done and did not pressure me in any way to spend more. Of 5 electricians that I contacted, this is the only one that intelligently requested a photo of my electrical box so that he could properly assess the installation needs. Very flexible when I suggested some add on work; he helped me to price out some options. Eventually I decided not to go that route since he advised me that the add-on work might lead to frequent and annoying tripped circuit breakers.

Description of Work
These guys provided me with a whole house surge surpressor and installed it.

06/20/2015

Steve R.

Information gathering on the phone was thorough, 2 staff members arrived on time, work done quickly and efficiently. We installed some ourselves which, in retrospect, took too much time and one fixture that we could not get flush to the ceiling was easily installed by the SJ Ryan staff - wish we had hired them for all of the work we needed done! I was especially impressed by the staff Tyler and Brad for being so courteous. After introducing themselves, they were productive and quiet. At one point, they asked if it would be acceptable for them to turn on their radio, which was no problem for me. Customer service A+.

Description of Work
Installed 8 light fixtures.

05/29/2015

Nancy H.

I submitted a request through my homeowners warranty after business hours and had a phone call first thing in the morning and an appointment scheduled the following day. 2 people came and took care of the problem (we had tried having a friend install the fixture and he thought there was an electrical problem. Apparently the electrical problem was the person who helped us. Everything was resolved quickly. The payment is per our warranty.

Description of Work
Installed a light fixture

03/14/2015

Judy B.

Mr. Ryan performed an electrical safety inspection on a house we were buying and did some repairs. He was very nice and we were satisfied with his work. Answered all my electrical safety questions. Plan to hire him if need any future electric work on house. We appreciate his work and advice.

Description of Work
Electrical safety inspection and repairs

03/10/2015

Alison A.

He arrived on time and was extremely professional. I wanted to change some outlets and was planning on doing it on my own, but I could not figure out what breaker they were. He spent time with me working through the problem when others just gave up on it. We ended up figuring out that during a previous renovation two breakers needed to be turned off at the same time. I would recommend him without any hesitation and would call him up immediately if I had need.

Description of Work
Changed multiple outlets and switches in our house.

01/21/2015

david W.

Excellent service. Very professional, knowledgable and friendly!

Description of Work
Installed ceiling fan and repaired 2 outlets.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

SJ Ryan Electric Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2012

13541 E Boundary Rd 112

Midlothian, VA 23112

Residential and commercial repairs, rough-ins, change outs & installations of electrical construction, remodeling & panel upgrades.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal