Midlothian Mechanical

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2007

Residential and commercial heating, air conditioning & plumbing. Whole house generators too. Additional email - kkirsh@midlomechanical.com. Additional contact name - Kevin Kirsh....

W G Speeks Inc

For almost 80 years, our family at W.G. Speeks has provided the most trusted and highest-rated full-service maintenance and repair of residential and commercial heating & cooling systems in the greater Richmond region. Since 1943, we’ve earned a reputation you can trust through hard work and a commitment to excellence. With expertise spanning three generations, we treat our valued customers just like a member of the family.

Freezone Heating & Cooling

We are Professional HVAC Company , Family owned and Operated, with over 20 Years of experience, with Heavily Background Checked Technicians and Installers, Drug Free, Licensed in Virginia, with extensive training. GIVE US A CALL AND EXPERIENCE SUPERIOR SUPER SERVICE!

Automatic Climate Heating & Air Conditioning

Automatic Climate has serviced Richmond, Virginia and the surrounding areas since 1983. Honesty, integrity, pride in workmanship and customer satisfaction are the hallmark principles that drive our company. Alan Purser, Sr. is a classic American success story. He started with a dream, a strong work ethic and a pickup truck. Coupled with a comprehensive skill set, he has grown his company into one of Richmond's finest full service heating and air conditioning businesses. Alan's wife Olive manages the office and son Alan Jr., heads the Sales Department. As a family owned corporation, there is more than just the company reputation involved in every transaction. All NATE certified service personnel are continually trained to keep current in new products and changing technologies. Automatic Climate is also an independent YORK dealer. As with all service companies, "word of mouth" advertising is the mainstay of our growth and keeps us rooted in the community. Together with our customers, we have created a unique team. We would be proud to have you join us. Additional email - service@automaticclimate.com.

10/20/2020

I have always been very satisfied with Midlothian. I would like to acknowledge Blake. He was extremely polite and answered all my questions straight forward and in terms that I could understand. I would request Blake for maintenance and service. He is fearless in those enclosed crawl spaces. Thank You Blake. Beau Robinson

Description of Work
HVAC CHECK AND SERVICE

07/03/2019

I paid for an annual maintenance contract with this company last year on the advice of a neighbor who worked there. When the employee came to perform maintenance on my two hvac systems he literally did nothing. I gave him furnace filters which I had purchased and asked him to replace the filters while he performed his "maintenance". He didn't even do that. He merely left the new filters on top of ...

Description of Work
Annual HVAC maintenance

03/26/2018

Midlothian Mechanical will not pay their contractors for work already completed, and they have received payment from the customer. Very disappointing!

Description of Work
Payment for work completed

08/25/2017

We love them. The cost was free because I have a maintenance agreement with them.

Description of Work
They came out for spring service. They changed the filters and made sure everything was running correctly.

08/09/2017

They've been servicing our equipment for the last 8 or 10 years. They're fine, they're not cheap, they're no the greatest thing ever going. We go on an annual contract, we got two units. We use them begrudgingly. We know their management and it's very responsive. They're familiar with us and our units. They're fine, they're good. Richmond has two or three good HVAC people, these are one of them.

Description of Work
Serviced equipment.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential installation and repair of heating, air conditioning, gas pipe, tankless water heaters & generators.

Duct and drain cleaning, residential plumbing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available