Croxton's Inc

Founded 1972 • With Angi since March 2011

For over 40 years Croxtons Inc. has been building, remodeling and renovating homes in the Richmond area. Salisbury, Rosemont, Bexley, Woodland Pond, The Highlands, Founders bridge are just a few of the many neighborhoods where you will find our exceptional quality and craftsmanship....

I have worked in drywall since 1993 doing residential and commercial drywall and framing. I started my own drywall business in 2004 and have been serving business and homeowners throughout Virginia since. Word of mouth has been the key to my successful business because I am committed to quality of work and I treat your home as if it were my home. I am licensed and insured.

Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are not only built for beauty, they're built for performance, too. Made from Renewal by Andersen's exclusive Fibrex material, this breakthrough composite combines the strength & stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl replacement windows. We are a company that handles everything from start to finish & we offer one of the best limited warranties which even covers installation. We've installed over 2 million windows in more than 300,000 homes - we're the experts you can trust. What to expect from your free In-Home Consultation: Renewal by Andersen custom-builds all replacement windows and replacement doors according to your home's exact needs. In order to provide accurate window and door pricing, a design consultant will meet with you in your home to discuss your replacement needs and provide you with pricing information. Specific-Time Appointments - We schedule window and door appointments at specific times, 6pm as an example, rather than a window of time such as 4pm - 8pm. No Pressure - We'll listen to your needs and present ideas to help improve the home you love. Custom Assessment - Every home is different. We will inspect your home's current window situation, identify any unique installation challenges and provide you with an accurate assessment and potential solutions. Options - Our replacement window and door specialists will provide you with both beautiful design options as well as efficient ways to make the most of your money. An Itemized Quote - During your consultation, we will provide you with an itemized quote that will allow you the opportunity to review your options and make the best decision for your home. No Obligation - Your free, in-home consultation is provided to you with no obligation.

Window Depot is not your typical window replacement company! We pride ourselves on offering the greatest selection of replacement windows, vinyl siding, entry doors, patio doors, and options available in our markets - including vinyl, composite, and wood - from several manufacturers. Whether you are looking for economy, premium, or anything in between, we can help. We provide honest, unbiased education and advice to help you choose the products that will work best for you and your family. We are proud to offer Vinyl, Composite and Wood windows with more standard features, Triple Pane at Dual Pane prices, a Lifetime Warranty, and an honest and ethical approach to doing business. From your initial contact with our company through the successful completion of your project and beyond, our goal is to provide you with the very best home improvement experience possible. We are committed to building and maintaining positive, long-term relationships. We have built our name and reputation on providing honest advice, quality products, professional installation, and exceptional service. If you are not satisfied, we are not satisfied. Instead of a transactional sales process, we believe in providing a two-way educational opportunity. Our consultations begin with questions to better understand your needs and objectives. Then we educate you on the various products and services available that will meet your needs. And finally, we help you select the most appropriate product(s) for your home and budget. The last thing you need is high-pressure sales tactics, gimmicks, or intimidation to coerce you into buying something that you don’t need, or at a time when you are not ready. Our partnership with one of the nation’s largest home improvement networks provides us with significant buying power, allowing us to pass along tremendous savings to our customers without sacrificing quality. And we back it up with the service and craftsmanship of a locally owned and operated business.

06/05/2015

I was given an appointment within a week after my phone call to Croxton. The day of the appointment the contractor was a no show. I also did not get a phone call later on to reschedule. Not impressed by this.

Description of Work
I called to have an estimate done for work on my home, but the contractor never showed up to our appointment and never called.

Category home builders

04/21/2015

Billy Croxton and his team did a flawless job installing our new siding and window trim. The project was started and completed on schedule. The crew was punctual, conscientious, and pleasant. Billy was always available to answer any questions and kept us up to date on the status of the work. We couldn't be happier with the finished product. Our experience with Croxton's was a good one and we look ...

Description of Work
Installed new Hardie pre-finished siding, wrapped window trim and installed crown over windows. Installed new soffits. Re-built and trimmed out an existing porch column.

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows,home builders

12/12/2014

I called this company for an estimate to get a kitchen remodel due to damage from a bad dishwasher installation with every intention of having the work completed. The secretary, his wife Beth, gave me a lecture on how the estimate may or may not be free depending on whether or not I would commit to having the work done, citing one of their customers who lived on Old Buckingham Road who has called ...

Description of Work
I did not get past the office girl, the owner's wife, Beth

Category drywall,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling

08/28/2014

From the initial contact to the completed project, we were very pleased with our experience with Croxton's Inc. Mr. Croxton really listened to what we had envisioned and came up with the perfect design for our addition. The crews he uses were professional and very friendly. And most importantly, the price was very reasonable. We will definitely use this company again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Built a bedroom addition with full bath, new deck and replaced bay window with sliding glass door.

Category home builders

12/09/2013

When I started the project, I hadn't planned on doing a roof, but I needed that as well by the end by the end of the job. They did a very good job. they were very timely, responsive, and always returned phone calls. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They did an addition on to my home. They put on a new roof as well as did some other things.

Category roofing,home builders

Residential construction, kitchen remodeling , bathroom remodeling, decks, sunrooms, siding replacement, window replacement, storm damage repair, garages & additions.