CREATIVE CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2006

With 25 years of roofing experience, we specialize in all types of roofing & re-roofing for residential & commercial properties: shingles, metal, cedar shakes, flat roofs. We also do concrete, gutters and gutter-guard installation, windows and siding. We also supply small dumpsters for easy access for residential homes. We work as sub-contractors for bigger companies like Drucker & Falk. For a faster response please call our office to schedule a free estimate or send us an email: morenosroofinginccorporated@gmail.com as we are still a bit new to Angie's List. We strive to put our customers FIRST and promptness is VERY important to us, so please give us a call today!

If you’re a homeowner that needs a *FREE* estimate for a new roof or repair from a reliable company, Supreme Roofing & Construction can help. With over 30 years of combined experience, we will provide you with information about the type of roofing materials available, their benefits and costs, and other items to consider when doing a roof replacement or repair. Supreme Roofing only uses high quality roofing materials backed by strong warranties from the manufacturer. We also offer a strong workmanship warranty to guarantee all of our roofing labor. With Supreme Roofing, homeowners can rest assured that the job will be done right.

Cost is determined by a flat rate and by the job. No travel charges. License #CL A2705096597A.

12/26/2017

Very well. Classic was easy to work with, professional, and punctual.

Description of Work
remodel kitchen: remove wall between kitchen and dining room, install new flooring, cabinets, countertop, and tile backsplash

Category home remodeling

07/21/2006

I was really impressed with the crew's quickness to complete the job. I liked that they were bonded and insured. I was happy with the price and the end results. I've had no problems with the roof leaking. I trusted them and I was comfortable with them out here. They cleaned up behind themselves and left things in order.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof on a two story, 3800 square foot home with a 50-year guarantee. It took two days to complete the job.

MasterCard, Check, Visa