We are an Award-Winning Custom Home Building Company in Business Since 1979....

I have worked in drywall since 1993 doing residential and commercial drywall and framing. I started my own drywall business in 2004 and have been serving business and homeowners throughout Virginia since. Word of mouth has been the key to my successful business because I am committed to quality of work and I treat your home as if it were my home. I am licensed and insured.

08/07/2006

We had a few problems with Capitol Builders, but nothing major. We were just not happy with the quality of work. The home wasn't built to our satisfaction or custom. I thought the problem was that they were building so many homes at one time; they didn't spend enough time on one particular home as it was in our case.

Description of Work
They built our two story, five bedroom 3,000 square foot home for us.

Category home builders

We offer any and all services related to new home construction, home remodeling, and home additions.

At the present time, we do not perform any type of commercial construction; office buildings, shopping centers, etc.

Check, Financing Available