BERNHARDT & TAYLOR INC

Founded 1954 • With Angi since July 2006

2.4

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

No matter what plumbing problem you are facing, Mundin Plumbing can help you. As one of the most trusted plumbing companies in Richmond, Henrico, and Glen Allen, Mundin Plumbing offers high-quality work every time. Whether you just need a simple fix for a running toilet or have a more complex plumbing project, the company’s team can handle anything. The plumbers are experts with more than 10 years of industry experience. They always do the job right the first time and provide exceptional customer service. There is no other plumber in the area that is as passionate as the Mundin Plumbing team. They love what they do, and their work shows it! Call now or visit their website to schedule an appointment. The plumbing team is more than happy to go above and beyond expectations to help you.

08/19/2013

Answered my questions

Description of Work
Answered my questions

03/22/2012

IT WAS TERRIBLE AND I NEVER WANT TO DEAL WITH THAT MAN AGAIN

Description of Work
MR. BERNHARDT DROPPED THE BALL ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION AFTER I HIRED HIM TO REMODEL MY KITCHEN DUE TO WATER DAMAGE. HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO HANDLE ALL THE ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, AND THE DELIVERY OF THE NEW APPLIANCES. ALSO HE WOULD HAVE HIS PLUMBER INSTAL THE DISHWASHER. FIRST OF ALL HE CANCELED THE GRANITE THAT I HAD ORDERED AND I HAD TO GO BACK TO FLEETS AND REORDER THE GRANITE. THEN HE FORGOT TO TELL THE APPLIANCE PEOPLE WHEN TO DELIVER, SO THAT WAS HELD UP FOR SEVERAL WEEKS. THE PLUMBER HE HAD INSTALL MY DISHWASHER DID NOT INCLUDE THE INSULATING MATERIAL FOR NOISE CONTROL, BUT THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN BECAUSE THE CABINET SIZE WAS MEASURED INCORRECTLY, TOO SMALL. HE DID NOT ORDER THE CORRECT FRONTS FOR TWO OF MY CABINETS AND THEY HAD TO BE REORDERED. ALSO HE INSISTED ON FULL PAYMENT BEFORE THE JOB WAS COMPLETED, WHICH I REFUSED TO DO. HE DID RESPOND TO MY CALL SEVERAL MONTHS AFTER INSTALLATION WHEN THE SCREWS CAME OUT OF SEVERAL OF MY DRAWERS AND I COULD NOT PURCHASE THE CORRECT SIZE SCREWS TO REPLACE THEM. ALL IN ALL, IT WAS A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. THE ONLY GOOD THING I CAN SAY IS THAT I LIKE THE CABINETS .

11/05/2008

This remodel commenced on Jan. 23, 2008 and was mostly completed by the middle of February. Mr.Charlie Bernhardt is fortunate to have some talented people working in his shop. The quality of the cabinet construction was quite good. Unfortunately, Mr. Bernhardt destroys his own company s reputation. He was very difficult to work with. His shop drawings were useless as they turned out to be a generi...

Description of Work
Performed a complete kitchen remodel with custom cabinets. They provided subcontractors to do electrical, tile, plumbing and some minor drywall work. Their work included installation of new appliances as well.

Category home remodeling

The member did not at the time of signing the contract have any lights selected, therefore we put in a allowance for cabinet lights. There are many choices of these lights at various prices. When told of the overage on the lights that she chose she was not willing to pay the difference. Therefore I agreed to provide these lights at no additional cost. At that time I informed her of overages on ele...

08/13/2008

We were calling the company every other day to get status, as the house they were working on was un-inhabited at the time. They forgot to order items that we had picked out months previously that delayed the install. They did not show up after they scheduled a time to come out to the house so that my wife could be there to let them in (45 minute drive one way). My wife and I were paying Bernhardt ...

Description of Work
Contracted to install cabinets, appliances, wiring/lights. The only thing that went correct were the lights that they sub-contracted.

08/17/2006

Bernhardt Taylor did an excellent job on our bathrooms and powder room. They installed beautiful cabinetry in all the rooms. They were very organized in contracting the electrical plumbing and flooring companies. The rooms all look great. They were done ahead of schedule. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Bernhardt Taylor Custom Cabinets did the remodeling our three bathrooms and a powder room. They completely tore out the rooms and redid it all. Bernhardt Taylor oversaw the complete project. They put in all the cabinetry in the bathrooms as well.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

KITCHEN CABINETS, VANITIES, BOOKCASES, ENTERTAINMENT CENTERS, HOME OFFICE, FURNITURE, WET BARS & FULL BATHROOM RENOVATIONS. DOOR DESIGNS, CUSTOM CABINETS, INTERIOR FEATURES, WOODS & COUNTERTOPS, NECESSARY INSTALLATION & FLOORING.

Visa, MasterCard