Affordable Exterminators and Handyman Services LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2012

I have been in the pest control business for over 26 years, and have a small family owned and operated company in Chesterfield County Virginia. We have a quality staff of hardworking individuals, and focus on great work at affordable prices. Our pest control services are performed by licensed pest control technicians. We are also licensed contractors. We offer non-binding agreements for pest control services, you choose the frequency of treatments. We have our bi-monthly, quarterly service and one time treatments....

I have worked in drywall since 1993 doing residential and commercial drywall and framing. I started my own drywall business in 2004 and have been serving business and homeowners throughout Virginia since. Word of mouth has been the key to my successful business because I am committed to quality of work and I treat your home as if it were my home. I am licensed and insured.

Finding a wild animal in your work or living space can be an extremely unsettling experience. In the heat of the moment, it's difficult to know how to respond, how to get rid of the animal, or who to contact to deal with animal trapping and removal. For over 20 years, Critter Control of Richmond has provided effective wildlife removal and animal control to residential and commercial clients in Richmond and the surrounding area. 5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional phone number - 804-292-2450

Spire Pest Control prides ourselves providing the best service, using the best products, applied by trained professionals. We offer a wide range of services including treatment for household pest such as termites, spiders, ants, cockroaches, fleas, mice, snakes, and wildlife removal all with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

04/13/2016

BUYER BEWARE!! Affordable Handyman Services (the owner) came out on two occasions to give me an estimate on painting the exterior of a home that I am purchasing. Both estimates reflected the same price. Both quotes clearly said "paint all exterior wood" and the home has wood siding and trim. Two weeks before the work was to commence I get an email stating that the wood siding was not included in t...

Description of Work
Nothing!

Category pest control

We offer free termite inspections for home owners. Our services range from general pest control, to flea treatments, bed bug treatments and roach treatments. We do critter removal, i.e. squirrels, racoons, rat, mice and bat infestations. We offer treatment and repair for carpenter bees, carpenter ants and beetles. We do wasp/hornet removals and repair for any damage they may have caused as well.

We do not remove snakes of any kind. We do not kill any animals that we trap and remove from your home.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available