Addition Magician / eidson construction

Founded 1981 • With Angi since October 2011

Additional website - http://www.bbbxpress.com/addition_magician & www.additionmagician.com We are a design & build general contractor with over 25 yrs. experience in residential construction , additions & remodeling . Rated 'A+' by the B.B.B. & a 5 star rating from www.Yahoo/local.com...

Williamsburg Windows and Doors

Williamsburg Windows and Doors

Williamsburg Windows & Doors is a full service window and door replacement company. Family Owned & Operated since 1991. Our mission is to help you beautify and improve your home by providing a great name-brand product and superior installation job at a fair price. We pride ourselves on providing you with outstanding customer service.

08/10/2012

see above - there was no 'job'

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
George Eidson, owner of Addition Magician previously did some major work for us when we first moved into this home over 20 years ago.1. built a beautiful double, two-story with dormers, garage and linking it to the house with an open breezeway, no one would have ever thought it was built with the house.2. built a beautiful screen porch on an existing open deck and was have had many enjoyable moments on this porch. 3. poured a concrete and pebble patio since there was a huge mud problem between the house and the workshop on the back of the garage. We were very pleased with the work of the young George, however how times change! ... and obviously not for the better for Mr. Eidson.While George continued to stall on starting our bathroom project and did not answer my email inquires, I just had a feeling that he was waiting on something 'better' to come along and this is what happened. An 'late spring to early summer' date became Nov. or Dec., since other jobs were more important. Thus we were left high and dry and having to open bidding again since it was past the 30 days of the active bids I have in hand.To say I am disappointed and angry is putting it mildly. ... and since I have had this type of action from George in the past when phone calls went unanswered, etc., I am happy to see that he is on Angie's List and now I have a place to warn future customers.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,garage builders,home remodeling

It is obvious , this old customer was very happy with the work we did for her years ago , as are all of my customers. She now wants to blame me for her weeks of inability to make a decision in a timely manner so she could get on the "list" of people I have contracts with this year. I wish this old customer all the best in finding a contractor that can deal with her inability to make any decisions ...

05/17/2012

A++ I would never have anyone else if Mr. E is available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added & perfectly matched a Master Bedroom/Bath suite & garage - two story wings off original Cape (plumbing, electrical, brickwork, siding, etc. - all finish work - built ins in Master Bedroom & kitchen); kitchen remodel/expansion to include matching existing cabinets -; replaced porch rails/columns/ceiling w/vinyl; added gutter guards.

CATEGORY remodeling,siding,architect,home remodeling

10/07/2011

George was on time, reasonably priced, very professional, excellent quality work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
George Eidson Addition Magician expanded half bath into full bath.

CATEGORY home remodeling

10/07/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
George Eidson Addition Magician expanded half bath into full bath.

CATEGORY home remodeling

design & build room additions , garages , decks & screen porches. remodeling of bath rooms & kitchens . Installation of vinyl siding , window & door replacement

Landscaping , tree removal ,