A-1 Concrete Leveling Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2011

From sidewalks to stadiums A 1 Concrete Leveling provides exceptional quality and long-term solutions to concrete issues in the commercial, industrial and residential markets. Our vision is to be the first choice for concrete repair solutions in the Richmond area by continuing to focus on quality service, quick response time and unsurpassed customer service. Payment is due upon completion of work by check or cash....

We are your premier concrete repair contractor! At Ogburn Construction, our team has over 30 years of experience providing top quality services at reasonable prices. Your satisfaction is our top priority – you can expect friendly, personalized services every step of the way. You can depend on our experts to handle all your concrete repair needs smoothly. Ogburn Construction has been proudly serving Richmond, Petersburg, Henrico, and nearby areas throughout Virginia since 1988. As your premier concrete repair contractor, we are dedicated to completing your projects on time and within budget, no matter how large or small the job. Our tools, experience, and knowledge help us get the job done right the first time, every time. Call 1-804-405-3304 or contact us online to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation and service estimate!

JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They currently maintain offices in Appomattox, Baltimore, Chester, Manassas, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach. JES is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes and commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/05/2019

Great working with them. They did a wonderful job at a good price. would use them again and tell my friends how good they are.

Description of Work
steps leveling and repair

Category concrete repair,mudjacking

06/27/2018

This company is terrific! I have one small rectangular area of driveway that is vulnerable to water damage. They repaired this 2 or 3 years ago and it sank again. I had my paperwork and showed it to Rocky, who came to look at the problem. They said they would re-level due to the problem and they did, with perfection. Others I have talked to also said they were pleased with the work this company di...

Description of Work
re-level one area of aggregate driveway

Category concrete driveways,mudjacking

07/31/2017

Stafford Cary did a wonderful job! I could not be more pleased with his professionalism and thoughtfulness. My sidewalk looks as good as new and cannot thank them enough for being so prompt!

Description of Work
Leveling sidewalk

07/19/2017

Excellent! Always on time and professional.

Description of Work
I used A-1 leveling to raise a walkway at my fiancé home before resale. I could tell Stafford takes pride in his business, returning calls quick and showing up on time. I had worked with other mud jacking companies in the past but had never had such a smooth experience. Since then I have used A-1 on numerous projects for my concrete cleaning and sealing business. Stafford continues to impress!

10/21/2016

These guys were absolutely terrific. I cannot recommend them more highly. First, I have a very large driveway and I had a small area of the driveway that was no longer level, but Stafford felt it wasn't bad enough to warrant leveling. He said that just filling the crack that has developed will make it so that it does not get any worse. I have a lot of respect for him in this regard as he could've ...

Description of Work
They pressure washed, sealed all cracks, added stone where there were bare patches bare, and added a new acrylic coat to seal my aggregate driveway.

Category mudjacking

Residential and Commercial concrete leveling of settled or sunken driveway, side walk, patios, porches, floors, steps & pools.

Visa, Check