89-PAINT

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2007

Residential, commercial, retail, and industrial customers alike have come to rely on 89-Paint as their preferred painting contractor. We are proud to provide our high-quality exterior and interior painting services in Richmond and throughout the Central Virginia region....

Sales, service and installation of garage doors, and garage door openers. Same day and 24-hour emergency service available. With the highest quality garage door parts available in the door industry, Precision Door is your right choice. Our garage door technicians are trained to diagnose and fix all kinds of garage door and garage door opener issues. We realize that your time is valuable and we want to make getting your door fixed as easy as possible for you. We know your doors are an important visual and useful aspect of your home. In many cases, the garage door is used more than the front door so we understand the inconvenience caused when it's not working. Precision Door Services of Richmond offers same day, 24/7 emergency service. Our fully stocked trucks and certified technicians are ready to help. We believe in our products so much, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on many of our parts and services. Ask us for details. We take pride in hiring technicians that are professional, courteous, and on-time. Precision Door Service of Richmond is locally owned and operated. Specializing in garage door repair and garage door replacement. Like most service companies, we charge a service call fee but also offer coupons. We do not charge extra for evening, weekend and emergency calls. Award winning products and service!

Our name says it all “Reliable”. When you need a company to take care of all of your lawn care needs, you can count on us. Our team consists of reliable, professional lawn care specialists that consistently provide outstanding service and a quality workmanship. Reliable Landscaping is an all season lawn service provider catering to your lawn service needs year round. Our services include mowing, trimming, edging, fertilization, mulching, and shrub and hedge trimming. We understand the importance of having your property look the best at all times and strive to provide reliable and quality services. Call or email us today for a free estimate or to schedule lawn care services. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or click for a free estimate today!

With over 15+ years of professional gutter cleaning experience, I am here to provide excellent service and exceed your expectations. I also do power washing and small handyman jobs.

01/24/2018

Jillian was our rep and fantastic to work with throughout the project. She was responsiveness to our interests but also not afraid to offer suggestions and opinions. There were one or two annoyances with the final product and other employees that had me give a slightly lower grade for professionalism, but some of the problem arose due to our changing colors after the primer coat. Overall highly re...

Description of Work
Exterior siding and bottom side of overhanging roof.

Category house painters

Hello [Member Name Removed]! It's Gaby, the employee who gave you a call to collect that survey! Thank you so much for posting such a great review and recognizing that sometimes mistakes happen but we always try to resolve them. We hope to work with you in the future and wish you all the best.

10/26/2016

This paint job happened even faster than we had planned and was completed within a day. Not only did they scrape and prime the surface as needed, but they painted my garage door as something extra. Rodrigo was great to work with, both friendly, attentive and professional. I would hire this paint company again.

Description of Work
Exterior paint on tall (3+) story house.

Category house painters

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I'm happy to hear that you were happy with Rodrigo and the work he completed for you. Our goal is to provide excellent service to our customer. If you have any other painting projects in the future please think of us.

03/18/2016

Sandy was the best. His attention to detail was the best. He basically had to create a color to match our deck and he did it after several unsuccessful attempts. He handled it well, he was patient. It was a good experience. Will have them back!

Description of Work
Painted outdoor fence. Painted house trim.

Category house painters,interior painters

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thanks for writing this amazing review about your experience with us. We love being able to help our customers have an easy process when it comes to finding the right painter for the job. Let us know if you ever have any future projects because we'd love to work with you again! Thanks 89 Paint (804) 897-2468

06/04/2015

The cost was reasonable. They are very professional and responsive and overall, they do a comprehensive. They even power washed my wooden vents outside because it was getting a little mossy though I did not ask them to do it- that was very nice for them to do that.

Description of Work
We used them to pressure wash the house and paint too.

Category pressure washing,house painters

05/01/2015

They used a sprayer and got paint on all my plants – I had to take them out, and was very upset. I wasn't home when they did it, I don't know why they thought it was acceptable to use a sprayer!

Description of Work
Called a company to paint columns and around my door.

Category house painters

Hello [Member Name Removed], I would like to apologize for the experience that you had with our previous management, as it was completely distasteful on our fault. We are not aware if this issue has been resolved and understand that plenty of time has passed since but we would love to speak with you to make things right. Since we worked with you, we have brought on new management and painters onto...

Painting Contractor, Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available