JB SERVICES

With Angi since April 2009

General Remodeling

The Best in Painting LLC

We are an independent, family-owned and owner-operated local company with a single mission: to beautify and customize living and professional spaces for every budget. A fresh coat of paint can make small spaces seem large and set the tone and feel of any room. We put quality of work above everything else, and our company owner is always on-site with every job to make sure ALL our projects turn out exactly as our clients want and deserve. We will never cut corners on any job, because we want to be the first and only company our clients think of whenever they have a painting project in mind- and the only way to do that is by performing outstanding work at the right price. Please CALL US as we are experiencing issues with our messaging service!

Offers by The Best in Painting LLC on Angi
Aladdin Carpet & Floors

Established in 1986, Aladdin Carpet & Floors is a local and family owned business. Starting it's operation from a basement of town home in early 1986 by four brothers and one sister, they were able to open it's first small showroom on Quince Orchard Blvd in the same year. Since then, other family members have joined the company. Currently, Aladdin has a 40 thousands square feet distribution center in Hagerstown, Md, a showroom design center with attached warehouse in Rockville, MD and a showroom with detached warehouse in Gaithersburg, MD. Aladdin Carpet is licensed and services Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC. Aladdin Carpet also has an online store at aladdincarpetoutlet.com, launched in 2012. Aladdincapetoutlet.com offers over 2300 flooring products to clients throughout the United States and growing. Visit aladdincarpetreviews.com to read real reviews from past and current customers of Aladdin Carpet & Floors. PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR GAITHERSBURG LOCATION AS WELL AT: 7400-H Lindbergh Drive, Gaithersburg, MD 20879.

Offers by Aladdin Carpet & Floors on Angi
Prospect Hardwood Flooring

Prospect Hardwood Flooring specializes in Dustless refinishing and installing hardwood flooring and stairs. Our services include the installation of solid, engineered wood flooring and plank flooring, hardwood floor refinishing, custom stain colors, custom fabrication of stair treads, risers, nosing and reducers. We are a family-owned company with a complete chain of command for the responsibility of quality assurance to which we adhere. We personally oversee a job from start to finish. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

04/16/2009

Juan Bobadilla is a cheat. you can not go on his word. you have to have everything in writing. I would not want this on an enemy.

Description of Work
I already purchased my flooring from Lumber Liquidators. All he had to do was install the floor. He said that he had a professional installer. After the job was completed he wanted to charge me $2500 for 150 sq ft installation. Lumber Liquidator quoted me a price of $750.

Category flooring contractor

04/13/2009

This has been one of the most horrible experiences that I have had. What was suppose to be a 6 month project at max has turned into almost a year. I wanted to redo my entire home. I hired (Juan Bobadilla) JB Services to restore my basement, 1st floor living room, dinning room and kitchen and also the upper level - 3 bedrooms and bath. Renovations started at the beginning of August 2008. The contra...

Description of Work
General remodeling and renovations to the interior of the house

Category remodeling