Residential Maintenance Service

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2009

RMS is a sole proprietership company that uses dedicated and trusted subcontractors as needed when the workload is heavy. RMS charges time and materials at a rate of $50 per hour. Service calls are often charged and are usually around $20 - $30, depending on distance traveled. RMS is a member of Top Notch Richmond, (topnotchrichmond.com) where service providers have been thoroughly screened and clients have been contacted. RMS has a client base of approximately 150 - 200 local clients. We are here to serve you and meet your needs for all home maintenance services....

MIGUEL TORRES CONTRACTING CO.

OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR LARGE JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE #-2705-072931. ASK ABOUT ANGIES LIST DISCOUNT.

Hetrick Painting Inc

Over 20 years ago, Rob Hetrick, owner of HPI, began a small painting company to help support his growing family. He made sure he always took the time to recognize exactly what the client had in mind and to understand all their expectations. If there was something that a prospective customer wanted that he was unsure of, he went out and learned the process completely before committing to the job. After more than twenty years, Rob has gained a vast knowledge of the painting business and keeps himself updated regularly with the improvements in both methods and product in this ever-advancing industry. Rob keeps his crew learning, too, and also tries to educate potential clients with this information as it pertains to their individual job so that they, the customer, will have a fuller understanding of what he and his crew will be doing. Additional phone - (804) 745-3822, (804) 762-0468. Additional DBA - H P I. Additional email - drhetrick@aol.com. Award winning.

CSP Contracting Inc

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Drywall and Painting services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

05/19/2012

They were great. They came and gave me an estimate that was right on target. They finished the job on one day like they said they would. They did a really good job.

Description of Work
I used Residential Maintenance Service in the fall of 2011. They scraped, primed and painted all my window sills and window frames.

01/28/2012

Glen is fantastic. He is very prompt replying to us, very kind, professional, works quickly, and does a great job. He charges a reasonable rate and like I said, works quickly, so you really get your money's worth with him. We are so pleased.

Description of Work
Glen has actually done a few jobs for us. We had him take out a lamppost that was destroyed by a tree, address electrical issues that needed to be changed from taking it out, put back a piece of siding that fell off the house, and installed some shoe molding in our family room. Glen has also given us some estimates for other work we plan to do in the future in our house.

Category contractors,handyman service

05/04/2011

Overall the job went very well. They came right away to give an estimate and were very dependable. I appreciated that the job was done right away.

Description of Work
We last used them for painting and scraping of our window sills, for both upstairs and downstairs.

Category house painters

12/13/2010

Returned my call same day. Came by next day for estimate. Went out of his way to get my job in before some larger jobs he had scheduled. Punctual, professional, and creative. It looks great!

Description of Work
Repaired water damage to bathroom ceiling and painted bathroom ceiling and walls. Repaired caulking.

Category interior painters

Thanks for the positive review. It is always a pleasure to work with great clients such as yourself. I'd like to offer you a 20% labor discount on the next job you need. There is no time limit on this offer. Please mention this offer with your next order.

09/16/2010

Great service. Reliable and a great guy!

Description of Work
Install dishwasher and install faucet

Category plumbing

10/22/2009

He is very thorough and he is a nice person, easy to work with. It is just him and one other employee. It is a small company.

Description of Work
He did some interior painting for me and some carpentry work on my deck.

Category interior painters

Thank you,for the positive report. It was a pleasure working for you as you, too, were a very pleasant client to work with. It's clients such as yourself that makes this work very rewarding. Again, thank you for your kind words. Next time our families meet at Mexico Restaurant by chance, the tab is on me! Glen

Light plumbing and electrical, window and door replacement, wood rot, interior plumbing, home inspection repairs, ceramic tile, bathroom remodel including shower and tub replacement, appliance installations including water heater replacement.

HVAC and roofing, exterior painting, landscaping